These Two Canadians Stole Hot Girl Summer With Brokinis

Watch Out Ladies, These Two Canadians Are Trying To Steal Hot Girl Summer With A Brokini Line

The Speedo has officially gotten an upgrade.

3138

No, you didn't just misread that, brokinis are a real thing and they are about to blow up the internet. Chad Sasko and Taylor Field launched a baby business that sells these bikinis for bros.

The bold new company guarantees that their one-shoulder bathing suits will turn heads, and I believe it. Each suit perfectly flatters every eggplant — the boys really thought this one through.

I am not here to judge anyone's fashion choices and, honestly, I admire the confidence that these guys have.

I didn't realize there was a market of straight males that are in need of a swim trunks upgrade. But, when I think of broscience fashion mixed with a fraternity boy, I get it.

After all, it was time for the Speedo to get an upgrade.

These hilarious new suits are perfect for "goofing around on the beach, cottage weekends, bachelor parties and festivals." They are a real showstopper and were inspired by wrestling leotards, so you know it's legit. Dare I say it, but can these male bikinis be actually cute or hot?

The more I look at it, the more it rubs off on me.

Then again, brokinis look like they can really boost a frat boy's confidence, and let's be real, they really don't need the added cockiness.

The company may only be a week old, but Sasko and Field are working hard to get their brokinis in retail stores pronto. COVID-19 can't stop these boys. Plus, Sasko even admitted that "Brokinis might be a great way to keep people six feet away from you." Sounds like a great marketing plan to me!

With all this said, the male version of a bikini may just be better than all the bikinis I just spent my paycheck on. These boys are showing off their packages in style and I'm kind of jealous.

Listen, I'll wear my cheeky thong bikinis, you guys wear your brokinis, and I think we'll have one hell of a beach.