12 Things You Need To Bring With You To College

12 Things That You Definitely Need To Bring With You When You Head Into Your First Year At College

Don't know what to pack? Here are a few essentials!

346
https://www.pexels.com/photo/two-person-carrying-duffel-and-backpack-1986996/

The transition from high school to college is stressful enough on its own, but packing just adds a whole new level of worry and hassle. What will you need for class? What will you need in your residence hall? How do you fit it all in?

There is no perfect, set list of things you should bring with you, but here are some things I couldn't have survived my first year without.

Try not to overthink the whole packing endeavor. You most likely don't need to bring your whole closet with you to your dorm, nor will you need seven or eight binders like you did in high school.

As long as you remember the basics—toiletries, backpack, clothes, maybe a couple of notebooks, and any medications you may take—you're going to be totally fine. And once you get past the unpacking phase of move-in, college can actually be pretty enjoyable.