An Open Letter To My Bridesmaids

An Open Letter To My Bridesmaids

Thank you for being the best friends a girl could ask for.

36559
An Open Letter To My Bridesmaids

Dear Bridesmaids,

When I was a little girl, I tried to imagine what my future wedding would be like. I wondered who would stand beside me the day I say "I do." The day I got proposed to, I thought it would be the hardest decision to figure out who my bridesmaids would be. But, I was wrong. It was one of the easiest decisions I’ve ever made in my life. Friends have come and gone, but each of you stayed by my side, loved and supported me when I needed it most. I want to thank each of you for being the best friends a girl could ask for.

To my college roommate,

You will always be my favorite roommate! I’ve never met someone so sweet and easy going in my life. Thank you for always listening and letting me vent. I loved our conversations that would last until 2 in the morning. How one of us would say “Okay, I do need to go to bed now,” and we’d talk for another hour. I miss you a lot. I miss our little tradition where we would take an online quiz every night before we went to sleep. I miss laughing so hard that we almost peed our pants. Unfortunately, we don't talk as much anymore. But, I’m so happy knowing that no matter where life takes us, I can call you one of my best friends.

To my college best friend,

Thank you for all the crazy adventures we had in college. You were the reason why college was so memorable for me. From our weekend trips to the mall, to cutting coupons for three hours straight, I can’t think of a memory that you are not in. Although we've transferred to different colleges, I’m so thankful for how close we’ve become. You are more than a friend, you are a sister to me.

To my hometown best friend,

Thank you for being you. I love how fierce, independent and sassy you are. You are the hardest worker I know and a friend to everyone you meet. I love being able to reminisce with you about high school and the people we used to know. Whenever I come home, I look forward to spending time with you because we have the best times together. You have such an old soul and wisdom beyond your years. You are my role model and everything I hope to be someday.

To my best friend since birth,

I feel so blessed to have you in my life. As we've gotten older, we've grown and matured together. You've seen me at every stage in my life and accepted me. We always seem to pick up where we left off, no matter how long it has been since we've seen each other. I am so happy you were able to be my maid of honor at my wedding. Thank you for being my number one fan and having faith in me when I lost hope.

I love you girls, more than you'll ever know. I want nothing more than perfect lives for each one of you. As we get older, I can't wait to see where life takes us.

Sarah Jessica Parker once said, "They say nothing lasts forever. Dreams change, trends come and go, but friendships never go out of style."

I love you girls so much...

Love always,

Your best friend