Brian Weiss's Past Life Regression Session And My Experience

Ever wondered what your past life was like or if you had one?

39
Instagram: @Frenchcountrypassion

Last week I had come across a video that peaked my interest. Personally, I have always been very interested in spirituality and supernatural things so when I had come across this video talking about looking into your past lives, I hopped right on it. This video in somewhat like a meditation and works with hypnotics.

When you first start the meditation, he asks you to either lye down or get in a comfortable position so that later on your body can get relaxed and almost feel nonexistent. After you are deeply relaxed, Weiss asks you to visit a garden in your mind. The garden I went to was a small clearing in the middle of the woods with rays of sunshine peaking through the leaves. The grass is hip waist and feels as soft as rabbits fir. You are then asked to lay down in the garden and close your eyes, which I did. After you do this, you are asked to invasion two memories of you child hood. The first thing that popped into my mind what from my early, EARLY, child hood years. I was a baby and I was strapped in something called a "Jonny jumper". This memory is very specially to me because I remember being overjoyed and very innocent and happy. I can remember the area and the feeling very vividly. The second memory you are told to look back on is your birth and when you were in the womb. for me, I had a very physical reaction to this memory. I could feel my body become very stiff as if something were holding it in or surrounding my body. it also felt as if my legs were bent to my chest even though they were fully extended on my bed. I then saw bright lights and people in masks. this was because I was an emergency C- section.

After this, you are told to move to a door. Before he even had the chance to tell me the door was glowing, I saw beams of bright lights peaking through the cracks of the door. The door opened before me and I was greeted by an extended hand. At first I couldn't see the person who was connected but after the light started to fade away, I could see that this man was a tall brown haired man with brown eyes. He was my newly wed husband. I looked down at myself and noticed that I was barefoot, dressed in a medieval peasant gown. I was very petit with pale skin, pale green eyes, and long strawberry blond hair that fell to about my waist. My husband and I were at our newly bought Farm how in what I later discovers to be the country side in France.

My next interaction in France would be in Paris, France. Weiss then tells you to visit a memory that was important to your past life. when he told me to do this, I found myself as a child sitting in an ally. I was sitting in a puddle and was very dirty with mud on my face. I sat there and watched the horse wagons making their way down the brick rode as well as many people walking on the streets. from what it felt like, I had just ran away from my family and went to Paris all alone. I seemed scared and cold.