I Quit Facebook. Then I Came Crawling Back

Facebook, I'm Sorry For The Harsh Break-Up, Will You Take Me Back?

I never thought I'd want to get back with you but here I am.

690

FB. Such old friends.

Yet, we meet again.

I didn't think I'd ever scroll on you once IG and snap came along.

Now I'm getting bored and I want you back.

I dumped you so easily for the new and improved and I'm sorry.

I want to love you again.

From your videos that make me burst out laughing at the videos that make me burst out happy tears.

From your local news updates to your global news updates you always make sure I'm in the know.

From your delicious food videos that make me want to try new things to your groups that make me feel like I'm a part of something.

You always make sure I know what's going on with my family and you constantly remind me of the good times I had last year on this day.

You allow me to keep my pictures organized and keep in touch with old friends I otherwise probably wouldn't be in contact with.

You enable me to be myself and tell all of my friends and family how I'm feeling.

I see more than just a 10-second picture when I'm with you.

I see more than an edited photo and a caption kept in the notes of an iPhone with you.

Instead, I am filled with facts, updates, anniversaries, and birthdays.

Real life events and things happening in my city.

Job opportunities and even shopping.

You let me raise money for any fundraiser, charity or organization I want to raise money for.

You let me see the things my loved ones are doing live at any moment.

You keep me so easily connected.

You do so many things for me I never even imagined.

So with that, I'm sorry IG and Snap but my heart belongs to FB now.

Forever and always.

Love,

Your New, Avid User