A Breakdown Of The Basic White Girl Fall Wardrobe

Leggings, and boots, and scarves, oh my!

7552

Fall -- oh what a time to be alive.

The epitome of everything pumpkin, Halloween, candy, leaves, and turkey-related brings about a very familiar wardrobe for the common basic white girl (BWG).

We've been made fun of, ridiculed, and even defined as clones of each other swarming the nearest Starbucks or pumpkin patch in sight during the fall season.

The most iconic thing about us basic white girls is our wardrobe choices. Here a few staples of a typical basic white girl's closet for fall.

Riding Boots

These boots are a combination of fashion and functionality because they keep your feet dry and covered up to the knee while making it look like you're about to hop on your BWG horse at any minute and ride off into the sunset with a Java Chip Frappuccino in hand.

North Face Jacket

A North Face jacket is a cross between semi-sporty and comfortably relaxed look. Which one will you be today? All BWGs need a little mystery in their lives.

Converse

These shoes are worn to every tailgate, beer breakfast, and day out shopping. They're the most comfortable sneaker a BWG owns.

PINK Quarter Zip Sweatshirt

The quarter zip is one of the most popular of choices for a typical going to class outfit. They are comfortable and little heavier than a normal long sleeve t shirt so you don't have to wear a jacket yet.

UGG Boots

The classic BWG signature staple is the infamous UGG boot. These babies are overgrown slippers, tough enough to wear outside, but fragile enough that BWGs pick and choose their days they wear them in snow in fear of ruining them.

Scarves

Scarves rock because they can be worn as a fashion accessory to add a bit of creativity to any top or they can be fully functional and keep you warm when the temps start plummeting.

Hunter Rain Boots

Hunter rain boots are the wet version of UGG boots. They're just as expensive and just as functional, but the fun part is that they come in a variety of fun, vibrant colors to match any outfit.

Leggings

Let me start out by saying yes, leggings are indeed pants. Leggings can be worn by themselves without being in a gym or under a dress. BWGs have been known to buy the cheap, see-through kind however and those kinds are the ones that are debated on if they actually qualify to be pants or not.

Literally Any Kind of Sweater

Oversized sweaters are the sorority BWG's main staple in their closet. They have enough to wear a different sweater every weekend for months and it feels like you're wearing a blanket all day.

Miss Me Jeans

These jeans are about as flashy as a BWG can get in the behind without putting a sign on it that directly says, "Hey look at my butt!" What BWG can turn down wearing actual glitter on their butt all day? The answer is none.

Puffer Vest

The puffer vest is a great piece of fall clothing to utilize because it keeps the body warm enough, but exposed enough to be able to take those all important selfies on your iPhone at any given time of the day. These have become so popular that the common BWG is now being referred to as a Han Solo look alike!