The Types Of Boys You Meet Freshman Year

10 Types Of Boys You Meet During Your Freshman Year Of College Via “The Office” GIFs

It's raining boys.

209
YouTube

My freshman year of college was a year of not knowing what I was doing with my major, trying to find true friends, and not really knowing what I wanted when it came to boys. Some days I felt like I wanted a relationship, other days I just wanted someone who I could be with without any drama or strings attached. There were even days when I wanted nothing to do with boys because they were exhausting. My friends and I would discuss our boy problems daily and it turns out we all came across the same types of guys during our freshman year. There are 10 types of boys that every freshman girl is likely to run into.

1. The athlete in your dorm

The unobtainable crush because you know that he is way out of your league.

2. The dude you make out with at a frat party

He was probably tall and wearing a basketball jersey. You probably will exchange snaps and then he won't message you the next day. Move on boo.

3. The mutual friend

The guy who you know through mutual friends and find really cute. You ask your friends about him and he might even like you back but you don't want to make the friend group awkward so you casually flirt.

4. That one cute guy in your 200-person lecture

You have no idea who he is but he makes class worth going to.

5. The really nice guy on your floor

I know a lot of people who have met their boyfriends on their floor in their dorm freshman year. There will be cute nice boys on your floor, but remember-- you have to see them pretty much every day so try not to make it awk. You also meet your best friends!

6. The guy from Tinder

You talk for a week or two, hookup, and then you end up seeing him everywhere you go. Fun times!

7. The best friend

He's your go-to for guy problems, but he's also your best supporter.

8.The rich frat boy 

His parents pay for all his alcohol, he orders food from UberEats multiple times a week, he doesn't have a job, and he goes out to the bars every night. His closet consists of Vineyard Vines, Patagonia, and a variety of pastel-colored t-shirts from his frat events. He acts really nice when you hang out but that usually doesn't last.

9. The guy you go to when you're lonely

Chances are you'll have someone to go to throughout the year when you need just someone to talk to or someone to be close with.

10. The sweet guy who really liked you but who you just didn't have feelings for

You might even try to make it work-- but you can't force what's not there.

During your freshman year of college, you will meet a ton of boys. College boys are definitely a learning curve so just keep your head up and be the bad a** b*tch that you are!