9 Things You Know To Be True If Your Boyfriend Loves Their Truck As Much As They Love You

9 Things You Truly Understand If Your Boyfriend Loves Their Truck As Much As They Love You

While you want all the attention, you know it's not gonna happen.

209

When you're dating a boy who loves his truck just as much as he loves you, if not more. You know the 9 things are very true. While you get annoyed by some of them, you just accept the fact that this is how it is.

1.  Truck Parts

This is ALL you will ever hear about. He's going to spend each and every paycheck on truck parts and whatever is left over, it's for you.

2. Truck Meets

Friday nights are not for you. Your boyfriend has to take his truck to some parking lot to show off with all his buddies. You already know Friday nights aren't for you, so you always make other plans.

3. Decals

Chances are he has his Instagram username on the back or a decal that says 'Sorry bout your neck'. While those are the basic ones, you've seen others too.

4. Instagram Feed

His Instagram feed will be full of Truck pages. Rarely will see his friends and if you do, they’re most likely pictures of their trucks as well.

5. Car washes 

They’re constantly washing their truck. When you think it’s spotless, think again. They will even wash it when it’s raining which isn’t necessary, but they think it is.

6. Truck Names 

They’ll name their truck. Yes, they name it. They won’t call it their truck either, they call it by its name.

7. The Videos

He will video his friends trucks going down the road and they will do the same with his. Forget his album being cute videos y’all, it’s all about the truck.

8. Driving it

Now if you need a ride, he’ll be more than happy to take you; however, driving it is another story. If you really wanna drive it, you gotta beg and plead and maybe he’ll give in.

9. They’re lifted

Their truck is lifted which means getting in and out of it is a hassle. However, they don’t care about your struggles. They just think their truck looks nice.