My Boyfriend Isn't Perfect, But He Is Perfect For Me

Thank you for not being perfect but being the perfect guy for me.

1460
Facebook

As we all know, nobody is perfect. We all have a vision of the "perfect guy" or "perfect girl" that we look for. What we do not know is that they are not perfect after all, and that is more than okay.

I don't need him to be perfect, I just need him to be perfect for me.

He may ruin all of the bed sheets just to make me angry, burp in my face, pretend to listen to me, leave his dirty laundry on the floor, never buy the right things at the store, and not know how to work a washing machine, but above all of that he does know how to make me the happiest girl alive.

If my boyfriend was absolutely perfect in every way, there would never be silly things to argue about that we laugh about the next day. There would never be the crossing of the comfort zone that I find hilarious. There would be no surprises and humor in our relationship.

Ladies, if he makes you happy, who cares if he is not perfect all of the time? Believe me, I know as well as you do that you do stuff that makes him annoyed with you too. I know you leave your makeup everywhere, say "mmhm" when he talks, are hormonal 99% of the time, and are so over dramatic.

Anyways, I need him to be the person who makes me myself and all that I need to be. I need him to be the guy who is the person that God planned for me to be with!

Luckily, I have gotten that thus far and he is the perfect person for me and I could not be more grateful.

“He’s not perfect. You aren’t either, and the two of you will never be perfect. But if he can make you laugh at least once, causes you to think twice, and if he admits to being human and making mistakes, hold onto him and give him the most you can.

He isn’t going to quote poetry, he’s not thinking about you every moment, but he will give you a part of him that he knows you could break. Don’t hurt him, don’t change him, and don’t expect for more than he can give. Don’t analyze.

Smile when he makes you happy, yell when he makes you mad, and miss him when he’s not there. Love hard when there is love to be had. Because perfect guys don’t exist, but there’s always one guy that is perfect for you.” - Bob Marley.