8 Things Bossy People Just Don’t Want To Hear

Don't tell me what to do.

193
Youtube

Every bossy person knows they’re bossy. It can be considered a strength and a weakness. Mainly a strength though because a bossy person, like myself, always knows how to get the job done. We basically hear these 8 things every day, and it gets old real quick.

1. "Wow, you are so bossy.”

Do you think you're telling me something I don't know? You'll just get a big eye roll from me.

2. “You two could be friends, you are both bossy.”

Ha, yeah no. There can only be one true bossy person in the friendship.

3. “I don't need your help, I know what I’m doing.”

Clearly, you don’t, or I wouldn’t feel the need to tell you. So, yes you do need my guidance.

4. “I can help.”

No, please don’t. I can’t even think of someone trying to help without almost having a brain aneurysm. Bossy people prefer to get things done themselves.

5. “Why do you have so many planners and to-do lists?”

It’s just called being extremely organized. This way you can see every hour of your day. It’s the only way of surviving when you’re so good at controlling things.

6. "Let's do it this way instead."

Above represents the scenario that goes down in my head when you suggest something so silly. Like, why? It's honestly insulting.

7. “You’re so controlling.”

Yeah, because someone has to be or nothing would get done. If someone, *cough* me *cough*, was not in charge it would be total chaos. Even if it's just planning to go to a movie someone has to plan the simple logistics out.

8. "Relax."

Excuse me, what? I'm the only one who gives orders, but thanks.