4 Ways To Be A 'Boss Bitch' Without Having A Burnout

4 Ways To Be A Boss B*tch Without Having A Burnout

In this competitive on-the-go world, it's easy to do.

464

You wake up with an optimistic attitude and have a set plan of crossing everything off that you have listed for the day in your planner. You chug that coffee and begin typing your little heart away, replying to emails, and studying for that test you have early tomorrow morning. Around mid-afternoon, your eyelids begin to slowly fall, and your brain starts to go off to better places such as what Netflix show you like to binge, or what outfit you'll be wearing when you go out this weekend.

Don't let this happen to you. As the popular saying goes, "It's not a sprint, it's a marathon," should always and forever be engraved in your head. It's easy to think that the expresso coursing through your veins will be your motivation throughout your day and will fuel your fire with each typed page or studied reading.

1. Take multiple breaks throughout your busy day

If you don't then you, yourself will break and lose your ultimate focus anyways. If you give yourself tiny rewards, such as "If I write one page of this paper, then I can take a break and check out what's going on in the Twitter world." This method allows you to still get what you need to be done, but without making yourself mentally drained by the constant work you are putting in without any brain rest.

2. Eat healthy and fulfilling meals to prepare your brain for the workload it is about to encounter

Whatever you put in your gut, will impact your mental health as well. If you shove a Krispy Kreme donut in your mouth before a day full studying (which I have done once or twice, so I'm not judging at all), you most likely will not have the same successful experience if you ate some oatmeal and fruit.

Also, be sure to keep hydrated because you are made of 60% water and is essential for your mind as well.

3. Exercise more in order to revitalize your mind, lift your spirits and your body as well. When you exercise you release multiple endorphins in your body which makes you happy

A happy person will then lead a better life, which also means more motivation, and more motivation will lead to you studying and retaining information way better than before.

4. Get more sleep at night to decrease your chances of having a burnout

This is an obvious factor in one's life. If you don't get enough sleep, you will then not have enough energy to get what you need to be done the next day. So, take that melatonin, turn on your fan, and slather on some lavender oil.

Do whatever you need to do in order to get those eight hours of sleep because more sleep will lead to more achievements in the long-run.

If you do all of the above, I'm sure that you will be crossing off your to-do items faster than you ever have before.