5 ways to boost your immune system

5 Simple Ways To Boost Your Immune System

Follow these tips and you'll rarely get sick.

42

1. Drink a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar everyday

c1.staticflickr.com

Apple cider vinegar has antioxidants, is effective in killing off harmful bacteria, and serves as a natural equalizer for the fluids in our body. Drinking a teaspoon daily will surely have a great impact on your body.

2. Drink your water with lemon

Lemon is a great detox and it contains vitamin C as well, so drinking it with water on a daily would be a great way to boost your immune system.

3. Do not use hand sanitizer excessively 

Hand sanitizer is not as effective as people think it is because it kills off the bad germs and good germs that our bodies naturally need. By overusing hand sanitizer weakens one's immune system and makes them more susceptible to diseases.

4. Eat more oranges

Oranges naturally contain vitamin C and is a great way to boost your immune system.

5. Incorporate garlic in your cooking

Garlic is an ancient immune system booster. It is known to contain important minerals and nutrients to fight off diseases, so when you incorporate them in meals will boost your immune system.