15 Free Online Courses That Will Boost Your Career Prospects

Self-education is becoming the new norm, and everyone needs to catch on.

1192

MOOC's (Massive Open Online Courses) are becoming increasingly popular and for all the right reasons. The cost of education is rising, especially in more economically developed countries where the cost of living is correspondingly expensive.

Education, a priority and a basic human right, should be both accessible and affordable to everyone. Technology is changing that, one MOOC at a time.

The digital age is empowering both individuals and institutions to create and distribute educational content online. The expansion of the global technological infrastructure has been instrumental in changing the way we create and obtain information. From machine learning to filmmaking, MOOCs are offered in just about any domain.

International Business Environment and Global Strategy

Learn how the social, political, economic and institutional factors affect international business environments and global strategies.

Provided by: Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore (IIMB)

Becoming an Entrepreneur

Learn the business skills and startup mindset needed to embark on your entrepreneurial path from the premier program for aspiring entrepreneurs, MIT Launch.

Provided by: Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MITx)

The Science of Everyday Thinking

Learn how to think better, argue better, and choose better.

Provided by: The University of Queensland

The Foundations of Happiness at Work

Learn why happiness at work matters and how to increase it within yourself and across your organization.

Provided by: University of California, Berkeley (BerkeleyX)

Business Communication

www.rit.edu

Learn how to effectively communicate and build professional relationships through face-to-face, written, and non-verbal communication.

Provided by: Rochester Institute of Technology (RITx)

Introduction to FinTech

Learn from leading academics and practitioners from around the world about the innovations, technology and regulation driving the transformation of finance.

Provided by: University of Hong Kong (HKUx)

Resume, Networking, and Interview Skills

prod-discovery.edx-cdn.org

Get the job you want with compelling resume writing and focused interview preparation.

Provided by: Fullbridge

Creativity & Entrepreneurship

Learn skills and listen to examples from world-renown entrepreneurs and innovators as they discuss the parallels between the creative and entrepreneurial journeys -- and why entrepreneurship, much like music or creativity, is something we all possess.

Provided by: Berklee

Problem Solving and Critical Thinking Skills

prod-discovery.edx-cdn.org

Develop your ability to tackle complex problems in the workplace using known analytical problem solving techniques, design thinking, and effective research.

Provided by: Fullbridge

Unlocking Your Employability

Learn how to unlock your personal and professional development and market your skills to potential employers to maximize your career success.

Public Speaking

static1.squarespace.com

Build confidence as a speaker by learning how to use simple tools and skills to prepare and deliver memorable presentations.

Effective Business Writing

prod-discovery.edx-cdn.org

Learn best practices and approaches to writing effective business letters, emails, and reports. Format, composition, and clarity are emphasized.

Provided by: Berkeley

Shaping Work of the Future

Explore ways to improve job opportunities and develop a personal plan for lifelong career success.

Provided by: Massachusetts Institute of Technology

Business and Data Analysis Skills

prod-discovery.edx-cdn.org

Learn key business management skills as well as tools and methods for analyzing data and presenting results.

Provided by: Fullbridge

Knowledge Management and Big Data in Business

Learn about the integrative power of knowledge management, Big Data and Cloud Computing, and how they impact the new business era.

Provided by: The Hong Kong Polytechnic University