BOOM!!! BOOM!!!

BOOM!!! BOOM!!!

beautiful sparkle of freedom

9
BOOM!!! BOOM!!!
K_a_r_m_a_ Zedge app

BOOM!! BOOM!! You can hear it on the roof tops from miles away. The boom, boom, comes from the beautiful sparkle of freedom in the sky. Tonight everyone will celebrate independence with a boom in the sky, but can you imagine what it took to get where we are today?

On July 4th 1776 the declaration of Independence was adopted by all 13 colonies. Now look at us today. We celebrate this holiday with a big "boom" in the sky, but before this holiday ever existed, the "booms" were coming from all around. The "BOOM" was from guns, not fireworks in the sky. They were deadly. Our future lives were up to these soldiers. We almost did not win the war, but thanks to General George Washington we did.

The weeks and days before the declaration of independence the 13 colonies could have never imagined that they would be able to worship freely, move where they wanted to with out being questioned or forced back. There home, "Our home" was made free by all kinds of sacrifices.

I am so thankful that we can go to the church of our choice. I am thankful I can drive to other states with out being stopped by law enforcement. Most importantly I am thankful that I can write what ever I want in this article. I can write about my Savior and Lord and history together. I am able to have freedom of speech! One thing I have leaned from freedom of speech is to be very careful what comes out. Freedom of speech for me is not to say all the harmful things I can, it is to say all the grateful kind things I can. Freedom of speech and freedom of religion are my top two favorite laws of the land. They even tie together. I can speak the words God wants me to because of these two laws.

Tonight, remember our troops that made this possible! Remember that we have freedom no matter what, and remember to be careful!

2 Corinthians 3:17

Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.