10 Books All Young Christians Should Read

The book in the number one spot may shock you!

157
instagram.com/ohheylieks

Without giving away too many spoilers for these books, here is an amazing list of books that discuss love, life, God's grace, and many other things!

"Liked: Whose Approval Are You Living For?" by Kari Kampakis

The message that Kampakis delivers is absolutely perfect for how things are these days: we focus too much on social media and the approval of our peers, and not enough on God and his approval. It's definitely an eye-opening message.

"Live Original" by Sadie Robertson

The first book that Sadie wrote, but the message is no less powerful; I read it as soon as it came out when I was 17. All young disciples should know Sadie Rob, the one and the only. She's encouraging enough when she preaches on tour, but this book is simply amazing. 10/10 would recommend.

"Do Hard Things: A Teenage Rebellion Against Low Expectations" by Alex and Brett Harris

I know the title makes it seem like it's geared solely for teenagers, but I think this book's message is applicable to other generations as well. The message that God has a plan for you and you just need to put your faith in Him is powerful, and also very comforting.

"The Guy's Guide to God, Girls, and the Phone in Your Pocket: 101 Real World Tips for Teenaged Guys" by Jonathan McKee

This one's for you, fellas. Although I haven't actually read this one myself, I've heard nothing but good things about it. There's a lot of spiritual book devoted to women, but I never see nearly as many devoted to men. So, take a seat and have a read to the official manly guide to God and life.

"SoulShift: The Measure of a Life Transformed" by Steve DeNeff

This book goes over what it means to really, and I mean really, transform your life to live like Christ Jesus. As disciples, we often struggle with the desires of flesh over the desires of the Holy Spirit, and "SoulShift" touches on that.

"New Believer's Bible" by Tyndale

Although it's over ten years old, it's still a good book to read. This one is for all of the disciples newly baptized who still need a little guidance reading the Word.

"Live Fearless: A Call to Power, Passion, and Purpose" by Sadie Robertson

Sadie's second book was bound to make the list, seeing as her work can only get better and better. Once again, another inspiring message from this young disciple.

"Everybody, Always" by Bob Goff

Bob Goff does an outstanding job at painting a picture of what it means to embrace love and really live out the definition of love. This inspiring book will make you emotional and fill you with inspiration, similar to his other book, "Love Does."

"Love Does" by Bob Goff

Speaking of Bob Goff, here's another inspiring book by him. Honestly, this man's writing is a gift from God. It's all so inspiring and full of love that I think I could read his shopping list and still be left in awe.

The Holy Bible itself!

Okay, this one was kind of a "DUH" moment but, obviously, all Christians should read this. It's the key to our salvation! You can even find super cool custom Holy Bibles, like the one pictured, here (I have one myself and it's the BEST).

*Spoiler Alert: the tomb was empty.

Even if you are not baptized and are not a disciple of Christ, I hope you look at this list and I hope it inspires you to crack open the binding of at least one of these amazing books (preferably the Bible, but any of them are a good start).