The 24 Best Songs From 'Bob's Burgers'

The 24 Best Songs From 'Bob's Burgers'

Da ding ding, da ding ding...

2126
The 24 Best Songs From 'Bob's Burgers'
Sophie Harris

"Bob's Burgers" is the perfect cartoon for anyone who loves awkward characters, terrible (but genius) puns, and quirky music. The Bob's Burgers Music Album is now available with (almost) all songs that have ever been featured in the show up until season 6, including the 10 second ones. With 112 tracks and almost two hours of content, this album is a gem. Here are 23 of the best songs from the album, and one that wasn't featured.

23. "Weekend At Mort's"

From "Weekend at Mort's" - Season 1, Episode 11

The Belchers move in with Mort the mortician for the weekend when they find mold in their building.

22. "The Harry Truman Song"

From "Mother Daughter Laser Razor" - Season 3, Episode 10

Linda shows a parenting class the song she sings to Louise when she does her hair.

21. "Buckle It Up"

From "My Fuzzy Valentine" - Season 3, Episode 13

Bob lets the kids miss school to go find the perfect Valentine's present for Linda.

20. "The Diarrhea Song"

From "Tina-rannosaurus Wrecks" - Season 3, Episode 7

Linda is horrible at keeping secrets.

19. "Your Best Friend"

From "Friends With Burger-fits" - Season 5, Episode 3

Bob denies the fact that Teddy is his best friend, but Linda tells Teddy he is anyway.

18. "The Snake Song"

From "It Snakes A Village" - Season 3, Episode 18

When the kids have to rescue a dog from a snake, Gene freaks out.

17. "Kill The Turkey"

From "An Indecent Thanksgiving Proposal" - Season 3, Episode 5

Linda writes a Thanksgiving song to share at the table.

16. "T-I-N-A"

From "Two For Tina" - Season 3, Episode 17

When another boy takes interest in Tina, Jimmy Jr. tries to win her over.

15. "Butts, Butts, Butts"

From "Art Crawl" - Season 1, Episode 8

Linda agrees to feature her sister's disturbing artwork in the restaurant and it haunts her dreams.

14. "Happy Crappy Place"

From "Late Afternoon In The Garden Of Bob And Louise" - Season 5, Episode 10

Bob takes an interest in gardening while Logan, Louise's enemy, is hired at the restaurant.

13. "Bad Things Are Bad"

From "World Wharf II: The Wharfening" - Season 4, Episode 22

Mr. Fischoeder's brother ties him and Bob beneath the pier at high tide, and no one knows where they are.

12. "The Fart Song"

From "The Frond Files" - Season 4, Episode 12

Gene writes a story where mean school counselor Mr. Frond takes away his keyboard, but he revolts.

11. "Da Ding Ding" or "Three Sides Don't Make A Square"

From "Burger Wars" - Season 1, Episode 10

When Bob finally proves himself worthy of renting the restaurant space, Gene plays a song on the triangle to celebrate.

10. "The Spirits Of Christmas"

From "Nice-Capades" - Season 6, Episode 5

Kevin Kline wrote many of these lyrics himself.

9. "Gravy Boat"

From "Turkey In A Can" - Season 4, Episode 5

Gene writes a song for a Thanksgiving dinner that ends up being disastrous because the turkey ends up in the toilet.

8. "Breaking Out"

From "The Hormone-iums" - Season 6, Episode 14

Tina desperately wants to be the lead singer of the Hormoneiums, a band Mr. Frond put together to sing at school assemblies.

7. "Taffy Butt"

From "The Belchies" - Season 2, Episode 1

"The Belchies" is a spoof of "The Goonies," complete with a Cyndi Lauper song at the end.

6. "Coal Mine"

From "Boyz 4 Now" - Season 3, Episode 21

Boyz 4 Now is a spoof on popular boy bands like *NSYNC and One Direction.

5. "Lifting Up The Skirt Of The Night"

From "Sheesh! Cab, Bob?" - Season 1, Episode 6

This song can actually be heard in multiple episodes, but it is first heard when Bob gets a night job as a cab driver to help pay for Tina's 13th birthday party.

4. "Work Hard Or Die Trying, Girl"

From "Work Hard Or Die Trying, Girl" - Season 5, Episode 1

The Season 5 premiere features a mashup of Gene's "Die Hard - The Musical" and "Working Girl."

3. "Electric Love"

From "Topsy" - Season 3, Episode 16

The school's new science teacher forces Louise to do a project on Thomas Edison and she gets help from Gene and Tina (and Aunt Gayle and Mr. Fischoeder).

2. "This Is Working"

From "Lindapendent Woman" - Season 4, Episode 14

Linda gets her own job and Bob struggles to manage the restaurant without her.

1. "Bad Stuff Happens In The Bathroom"

From "Glued, Where's My Bob?" - Season 6, Episode 19

In the Season 6 finale, Bob accidentally gets glued to the toilet when he's supposed to be at a magazine interview.

Not featured: "Hamburger Dinner Theater"

From "Hamburger Dinner Theater" - Season 1, Episode 5

Sadly, one of the best songs of the series was left off the album.