Bluebell Is Back!

Bluebell Is Back!

20
Bluebell Is Back!

The past few months for us Texans without our prized dessert has been harder on some than others. Just to recap that sorrow, the internet blew up with meme's, so let's relive some really quick.

When It Rained Every Day During May In Texas After The Recall For Most of May:

Some Texans thought it was God crying because of the factories being shut down for cleaning and inspections. The monsoon rainfall may have flooded highways, but it didn't subdue Texans wanting their Bluebell.

When We Had To Find Another Brand That Could Suffice:

Let's be real, nothing beats glory of the half gallon with the golden lid.

All Texans thoughts on recall:

Some Texans even took some extra stashes to the black market apparently just to get their hands on a half gallon.

For some Texans, this past week was like Christmas morning. As some were driving into work, they noticed the iconic truck on the roads. Bluebell confirmed the beginning of the redistribution after their listeria contamination recall back in March 2015.

Bluebell projects normal production and distribution by the middle of September, so hopefully the time goes fast until then! Some think we should bestow a state wide holiday, Bluebell Day, in honor of this reincarnation of our beloved frozen creamery! Seems a little extreme, but it's Texas. Another reason not, to mess with Texas or our ice cream.

NOW, LET'S CELEBRATE THE RETURN OF BLUEBELL!