The Block Family

The Block Family

Where everyone is accepted!

21
The Block Family

A few months ago I wrote an article about a place called "The Block Bham." So this week, let me tell you about the people: the people that changed my life.

Never in my life had I experienced the kind of love & compassion that I do when I am with this amazing group of people.

Who else do you know who can throw a party on a Tuesday night with no alcohol & everyone that shows up has the time of their lives? Who else can you hang out with on a Tuesday night & experience God in ways you never imagined? Where else can you go on a Tuesday night & hang out with people who genuinely care about you & your well being? People who are kind & loving from the moment you meet them & they never stop showing you how loved you are? I can guarantee you these are the kind of people you want to keep around. You won't find the kind of love & compassion that you find on a Tuesday night at the Block anywhere else. You won't find it at any bar, any club, any concert, any bonfire. I can promise you that.

These people dedicate their lives to helping others. The guys work 40 hours a week & are building houses for single moms & people who need help on the weekends & on top of all that they set up & break down every week & put on this FREE event for people to come & have fun. I honestly don't know when these people sleep. The girls are so full of life & give their time to helping other girls feel safe & accepted.

I am so blessed to have found these forever friends who have become my family. I've only known them for a little over 3 months & already they have shown me what a true friend is suppose to be. They support me & have led me closer to God & that is the best kind of friend to have. The kind you can worship with & pray with & know that they will always have your back. These men & woman have exceeded all expectations I've ever had of a family. They have already proved time & time again that they are always for me & never against me. They have proved that they will always stand up for me & never let me down. They showed me what true happiness feels like & the true definition of friendship.

My favorite definition I found for "family" says, "A group of people, usually of the same blood (but do not have to be), who genuinely love, trust, care about, and look out for each other. Not to be mistaken with relatives sharing the same household who hate eachother. REAL family is a bondage that cannot be broken by any means." And that is exactly what the Block family is all about.

This group is full of world changers, so you better look out. I can not wait to see what the future holds & the difference each of them are going to make. They are all so special & are gonna do big things.