thoughts for a 25th birthday

25 overwhelming Thoughts you have Going Into your 25th birthday

Shout out to my ladies 25 and up.

81

As this article publishes i'll officially be 25. Truthfully I don't know how to take that, but I can't change it so why not embrace it. I'm thankful to see another year and I'm blessed with all that the Lord has continuously provided.

With that said here are 25 thoughts I currently have as I go into year 25 of my life.

1. Wait, isn't 25 halfway to 50?

Oh man. What a milestone age.

2. But when did I stop solely watching Disney Channel and start watching HGTV?

Tbh, I still watch and record Disney movies. I don't think that'll ever change.

3. How am I a quarter of a century?!

Why am I thinking about this?

4. When will I learn how to cook?

First I need to learn patience in the kitchen.

5. Wasn't I 19 like two days ago?

It definitely sure feels like it.

6. When I was 16 the age 25 just seemed so grown and adult like, but right now I still feel 16.

Ugh, time would ya just slow down?

7. I totally still call my mom on the regular and ask her about silly things I don't have to.

"Mom, I know I am married and live six hours away now, but do you think it's okay for me to splurge on this purchase or go on this trip?"

8. Why is everyone asking when I'm going to have kids?

I have heard this more in the last few weeks than ever before.

9. But how did I ever think when I was 16 that I'd have two kids by now?

God's timing is wayyy better than my own.

10. I wonder how my mom felt at this age?

Brb, calling mom.

11. When will I feel like a grown up?

But is it bad if I don't want to feel like one?

12. When will I learn how to grocery shop?

Props to my husband for being the OG and taking over that.

13. My DVR is filled with Hallmark movies...

but I watched Hallmark as a teenager as well.

14. That feeling of finally being out of the Youth age at church and now being apart of the Young Adult

Now this is much better than I had imagined. I'm surrounded by some of the best people I have ever met.

15. I may be 25, but being told I look like i'm 20 or 21 brings me joy.

Maybe when I am 50 i'll look 30 like my mom!

16. How am I only on number 16...

What a lengthy listicle.

17. I have the emotions of a 16 year old.

I can be as dramatic as one too.

18. At 18 I THOUGHT I was grown.

I never thought I'd admit that I wasn't.

19. I'm currently watching a Hallmark love movie and it's the best.

I could lay in bed all day doing this. #noregrets

20. In the beautiful voice of Rapunzel, "When will my life begin?"

I really just wanted to include Disney in this.

21. I remember the age 21.

HOW WAS THAT FOUR YEARS AGO.

22. Hey, I'm legally able to rent a car.

Now I am laughing because my husband still can't.

23. I wonder how Britney Spears felt at the age of 23.

#Britneyforever

24. I have some of the greatest friends and family who have supported me for 25 years.

God blessed me abundantly with them and I don't think I'd be the same without them.

25. I am so excited to see what the Lord is going to do through me at age 25.

I'm fully surrendering myself to Him and trusting in Him wholly.

Halfway through this list I had no idea how timely it'd be. I'm so grateful for 25 beautiful years filled with lessons, trials, joy, and love. I'm ready for you year 25.