Birthday gifts for your friends

Birthday gifts for your friends

Birthday gifts are always tricky when you don't want to disappoint them

76
Birthday gifts for your friends

Ever not know what to get your friend for there birthday? Here are some great ideas!

A scrapbook

This is a great way to present all your favorite memories. It's also a very creative way to show much much they mean to you. You can add photos, messages, and so much more.

A poster

I don't mean a regular poster saying happy birthday, I mean a candy poster where you add lines that you like and make it with candy. You can give them something to hold on to forever while also having an amazing treat.

Money

Who does not like money! This is a perfect gift if you really don't know what to give them. They can use money to buy whatever they like and you do not have to worry about disappointing them with something they will never use.

A custom phone case, t-shirt, cup.

Anything custom is an amazing gift as it can hold value and creativity. You can custom something to make it perfect for them and it can also resemble what this friendship is about.

A mystery box

This can include so much and is so cute. Add a blanket, some candy, some snacks, makeup and call it the best gift ever! You can never go wrong with this as there are so many different options.

Baking Item

You can never go wrong with some brownies, cookies, or cake! Every person loves that and if you are truly running out of ideas this is a great gift. You can also decorate it!!!

Clothes!

Buy your friend a comfy sweatshirt that they can wear and remember you for! Buy them some sweats or t-shirts you can never go wrong with them.