You should ask your date their birth chart
relationships

If She Ask You For Your Birth Chart, It Means She Likes You

Every planet matters.

1621

*Please ignore the gender assignments*

Astrology is a crave again or maybe that's just my friends. This may sound insane, but when I start to learn a new subject I have to learn absolutely everything about it and I am obsessed with it, and won't stop talking about it. Which is very Sagittarius of me.

Apologies to everyone that knows me.

In case you don't know, a birth chart list what sign you are for every planet. I'm sure you already know your sun sign, but you also have a moon, a mercury, a venus, a mars and all the rest. The moon is the planet of moods and emotions, Mercury is the planet of communication and intellect, Venus is love and romance, Mars is sex, Saturn and Jupiter are planets of discipline and the rest are generational so they don't affect the individual too much.

Asking someone their birth chart is my new favorite first date question, or even pre-date question. The popular dating app, Bumble, lets you pick which sun signs you don't want to match with.

Suns signs are important but if you have a crush on someone, ya gotta know their full birth chart. Most importantly, ya gotta know if your moon and venus are compatible. Those are important if you're looking for a relationship. If you're just looking to hook up then you gotta know their Mars sign.

It's all important. I can't be wasting my time with Aquarius moons, that shit is toxic. I mean it, Aquariuses, you need to get your life together.

Sun signs are cool and all but you need to know every planet if you're crushing on someone.