best shows on Netflix

5 Binge-Worthy Shows & Movies Netflix Needs To Revive, ASAP

Pretty please with a cherry on top.

171
https://unsplash.com/photos/11SgH7U6TmI

After Netflix announced that it was removing "Friends," the whole world went insane. And I totally get it. But, there are definitely some other shows and movies that are just as good and should be brought back. These shows and movies are the perfect things to watch whenever and wherever. Whether it's a rainy day or you're procrastinating your work, we could all use to watch or re-watch, for the millionth time, these shows and movies. And I don't care if these shows and movies are on Hulu. I feel some sort of loyalty to Netflix after the countless hours we've spent together.

So Netflix, pretty please with a cherry on top bring back these shows and movies that we all love and miss.

"How I Met Your Mother"

It is legen..wait for it...You're gonna be waiting a long time to finish that phrase since Netflix removed the show.

"One Tree "Hill"

"One Tree Hill" has the perfect balance between high school life, sports, drama, love stories, and true friendships.

"Friday Night Lights"

Clear eyes, full hearts, can't lose. Well, that was until Netflix got rid of the show.

"John Tucker Must Die"

"John Tucker Must Die" introduces all young girls to the idea of a player and a major heartbreak. It also shows what happens to players and how girls can work together rather than against each other. And of course, that chocolate makes EVERYTHING better.

"The Breakfast Club"

A brain and an athlete and a basket case and a princess and a criminal. So, last, but definitely not least, "The Breakfast Club." It is truly a classic that we cannot forget about and all need in our lives. I'm still not over the fact that Netflix had the audacity to get rid of this one if we're being completely honest here.