Here Are 3 Or More Billy Joel Songs For 14 Different Kinds Of Moods

No matter what mood you're in, Billy Joel has a song for you

1228
Wikimeda Commons

As a kid, I grew up listening to Billy Joel because of my parents, but it wasn't until recently that I developed my own love for his music. I've even attended one of his concerts and will be going to another this summer. Sometimes you need a good song to listen to that will match your mood. With so many songs to choose from, here is a list of Billy Joel songs for any mood you may be in:

1. Happy

"It's Still Rock and Roll to Me"

"Only the Good Die Young"

"Tell Her About It"

2. Sad

"And So It Goes"

"Leave a Tender Moment Alone"

"Through the Long Night"

"Summer Highland Falls"

3. Angry

"Big Shot"

"Movin' Out"

"The Stranger"

4. Confused

"Vienna"

"Don't Ask Me Why"

"Sometimes A Fantasy"

5. Tired

"Lullabye"

"Sleeping With the Television On"

"Goodnight Saigon"

6. Stressed

"Pressure"

"You May Be Right"

"A Matter of Trust"

7. Relaxed

"The Longest Time"

"Scenes From an Italian Restaurant"

"Keeping the Faith"

8. Energetic

"We Didn't Start the Fire"

"I've Seen the Lights Go Out on Broadway"

"Piano Man"

9. Lonely

"My Life"

"Captain Jack"

"I Don't Want to be Alone"

10. Loving

"Just the Way You Are"

"She's Got a Way"

"You're My Home"

11. Heartbroken

"Honesty"

"She's Always a Woman"

"An Innocent Man"

12. Bored

"Say Goodbye to Hollywood"

"The Night is Still Young"

"The River of Dreams"

13. Excited

"I Go to Extremes"

"Uptown Girl"

"Everybody Loves You Now"

14. Nostalgic

"Allentown"

"I've Loved These Days"

"New York State of Mind"

While this may seem like a lot to choose from, these are just a few of Billy Joel's many songs. If you're in no particular mood I would recommend putting all of his songs on shuffle since each song has it's own meaning and mood while still being nice to listen to. I hope that whatever mood you're in, you could find a Billy Joel song to match it!