"Halfway There" To A Big Time Rush Comeback

Looks Like We're 'Halfway There' To A Big Time Rush Comeback

Oh Oh Ohhhh Ohhhhh

1171
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2EDCpDXMowc

With the hype of the Jonas Brothers getting back together, Big Time Rush fans (including myself) are patiently waiting for yet another legendary comeback. Recently two of the four boyband members have addressed the idea, and we're "Halfway There" to a possible revival.

On March 14th, 2019, Twitter user @alyssapaigee_ shared a Tiktok video made by @alexisvigario8 in which she shares her elaborate math equation that suggests a Big Time Rush return. The equation stems from the Jonas Brothers, and after a few simple facts and years, she ends up with the numbers 2, 20, and 18.

These numbers correspond to the order of letters in the alphabet and end up spelling BTR.

Not long after that tweet went viral, Kendall Schmidt from BTR responded, "I double checked this, and the math definitely adds up." With 103k retweets and 294k likes, fans were shocked and responding that he better not be lying about the revival of the famous boyband from 2009.

@HeffronDrive on Twitter

Even though hope was given to fans, many were still the spectacle of Kendall's tweet. However, Carlos PenaVega also commented on how the math adds up, "Hmm...I had never thought of it that way...interesting...well I guess if the math is right..." With the sounds of confirmation to a comeback, fans were going crazy.

@TheCarlosPena on Twitter

Kendall is currently a part of the duo "Heffron Drive" with Dustin Belt, his friend from Minnesota. Their most recent music activity was on November 2nd, 2018 with the release of a single called "Black on Black". Carlos, on the other hand, is happily married to Alexa PenaVega and has a two-year-old son named Ocean. Just recently, on January 17th, 2019, the couple announced that their second child is on the way.

Fans are still anxiously waiting to hear a response from James Maslow and Logan Henderson. Both seem to be incredibly invested in their solo careers, but James recently tweeted "Lots coming up. New music. Music videos. New movies. Series..." Could the "new music" possibly include the three other guys?

Logan has been focused on writing and performing his very own solo songs. He released his latest single "In Too Deep" on August 14th, 2018 and is set to go on tour with Jake Miller starting April 11th. Logan will open for Jake at 21 different venues in the United States and perform songs from his album, "Echoes of Departure and the Endless Street of Dreams, Pt. 1".

@bigtimerush on Twitter

If you're still not on the edge of your seat waiting to hear from James and Logan, I suggest you listen to BTR's three albums and then try to tell me you don't want a comeback. Even though they all are living their best lives, the reunion of Big Time Rush would be one where they could focus solely on music, and not on a high maintenance television show.

In the meantime, you can find me thinking about them "24/Seven", blasting their music with the "Windows Down" as I'm driving, and awaiting the "Big Night" of their comeback announcement.