If you loved the first season of "Big Little Lies", you're already pumped for the return of season 2. With the insane end to season 1, everyone is waiting on bated breath to see what happens next!
I'm rounding up 5 reasons you should be amped up for BLL season 2 to premiere.
You won't want to miss it!
*Season 1 spoilers ahead*
1. We're going to find out where all the leading ladies are at post-Perry's death.
What have the ladies of Monterey been up to? How has his death affected their lives?
2. We'll get to see how Jane and Celeste are dealing with the news of Perry's identity to both of them.
Will Jane and Celeste still be as close as they were? Will it bring up deeper issues for Jane?
3. We're going to get more classic Renata moments.
Soooo ready for more Laura Dern as the wildly fierce Renata.
4. Meryl Streep is joining the cast as Celeste's Mother-in-Law.
The QUEEN herself, Meryl Streep, is joining this already all-star cast.
5. We get to see more drama unfold in the lives of these strong leading ladies in Monterey.
Will they get away with what they did? Will their secrets come out? Get ready for season 2 to unfold!