'Big Brother' Cast Impression Update

'Big Brother' Cast Impression Update

Here is my updated impressions for the 'BB18' cast, two and a half weeks into the game.

15
'Big Brother' Cast Impression Update
hitshowtowatch

"Big Brother" has officially been on for two and a half weeks and I am here to update y'all on my impressions of the "BB18" cast. For those of you who just watch casually, my cast predictions of the 12 houseguests have been extended to 16. Four veterans have been also added to the cast and I will be showing my impressions of them too.

If you would like to read my first article on the "BB" cast impressions, you can go here. These impressions were made before the first episode even aired. This was all based off the cast interviews that came out the week before the premiere.

Bronte D'Acquisto

I originally wasn't sure what to think of this girl. It all depended on who she aligned with and no surprise, she picked the wrong side of the house. This along with her voice sounding like she should be in second grade puts her on my bad side.

Paulie Calafiore

In just the first two weeks he has already been a pawn. been up on the block, been HOH, and back doored someone. For as much as he has done you would think I have more of an opinion on him but really the only thing I can tell about him is that he is very easily influenced and will do anything to stay on the veterans good side. Since I am a fan of the veterans, this makes him useful for my favorites. His brother being on a season before hasn't really affected him other than people on social media comparing them constantly.

Zakiyah Everette

She has definitely lived up to her game plan by diving right into a showmance. Her and Paulie are constantly flirting and cuddling. Although they don't show a lot of her in the episodes, she has amazing game play and will go far in this competiton (mark my words).

Glenn Garcia (Evicted)

Glenn didn't get very far (he was instantly evicted). I literally got no chance to see his social game, but I did see him in competitions. He was very close to beating Corey in the comp for eviction (which was also very surprising) but didn't pull through. Glenn in an interview afterwards said that he was planning on taking on the role of "Dad of the House". We will never know if he would have been accepted or not, but I'm assuming he would be on the wrong side of the house.

Natalie Negrotti

She is the biggest surprise of the house. She is a huge feminist and loves empowering woman in the house. She is always giving out compliments and is always looking out for people. Her game play is also very good and she is staying true to her word. She uses her good looks to get the guys on her side and has been getting close to both Victor and James, but actually has an all girl alliance with Bronte and Bridgette. Although I don't see her going very far, that doesn't mean I'm not rooting for her.

Victor Arroyo (Evicted)

He is obnoxious. By aligning with the wrong people (Jozea), he kind of sealed his own fate. That along with being downright disrespectul to Natalie and a lot of the other girls, made him one of my enemies. I'm glad he is gone and I hope he doesn't come back.

Bridgette Dunning

The problem with Bridgette is that I really want to like her, but she just keeps aligning herself with the wrong people. I hope she turns her act around. Right now the only thing that seems to be keeping her alive is her peanut butter cookies. Once someone gets a hold of the recipe, there is no way she will be able to survive with the alliance she has now. I'm predicting that if she some how makes it far, it will be because of her floating by and offering people baked goods.

Jozea Flores (Evicted)

Honestly Jozea was a flop and a huge disappointment. Instead of making smart moves, he decides to openly go after the HOH of the week, before the nominations were even made. His eviction was extremely iconic because he had no idea it was coming. Backdoors like this usually don't happen this early in the game, mainly because there hasn't been enough bonding for someone to feel this safe. Jozea being the ignorant person he is, thought that everyone loved him and that he ran the house, when really everyone aside from Victor, Paul, Bridgette, Bronte, and Natalie, wanted him out as soon as possible.

Tiffany Rousso

This is another houseguest I am not sure if I trust or not. This is because although she is in an alliance with my favorite newbies, and the veterans right now, she always talks about switching to the other side of the house and doesn't seem like she will stick with them long. Just recently she got on the bad side of two veterans that are very influential to the rest of the alliance. Because of her not trusting her alliance to keep her safe, she may have just put herself in a bad enough situation where she could be going home in the next couple of weeks.

Corey Brooks

Corey is extremely problematic when it comes to the stuff he says on the live feeds, but in a game aspect he is on my good side. This is mainly because he is whipped off of my number one pick for winner. She could say jump and he would say how high. He does talk to other house guests and say that him being so loyal to the veteran is all an act, but he always ends up doing whatever his allaince tells him to do. I believe that because of who he alligned with, unless there is a huge power shift, that he will make it to jury at least.

Michelle Meyer

This girl is amazing. She hasn't made any huge impacts on competitions but she has some great social game. Being a huge fan girl over "BB" in the past, she immediately knew all about the vets and knew how they played their game in the past seasons. She was smart to get into a not only one, but two alliances with some veterans to secure her safety for awhile. She is one of the only ones in the house that has religiously watched "Big Brother" in the past, which gives her a huge advantage. "Big Brother" has a habit of reusing competitions with just slight differences. By her watching "Big Brother" she already has some strategy on how to play a lot of the comps and how to handle some of the twists that Julie Chen throws her way.

Paul Abrahamian

Paul was also one of the unlucky ones that aligned himself with Jozea. He barley escaped eviction this week and had to sacrifice his best friend in the house to do it. I didn't like him at all the first week because he comes off as very bossy and a know it all. This probably isn't popular opinion at all but he is growing on me. He definitely is smarter with game play that one would think at first glance. If he can team up with the right people going on from this point, there is a chance he can get far, but if he stays with the same people he is with, he will be gone in the next couple of weeks for sure.

Frank Eudy

He started out as one of my favs but slowly is becoming my nightmare. He is like the fashion choice you make in sixth grade where you think you look great but really you will be questioning what you were thinking when you are cleaning out the bad pictures on your facebook page before you go to college. He has amazing game play but is much more manipulative than people think. I love him as a game player but he is very problematic and also has issue with disrespecting the other house guests and women in general.

Nicole Franzel

She is my favorite player and my number one pick. I loved her on her original season "BB16." She tried to make big moves back then but always seemed to have things going against her. I think she came back a whole new player and believe that if she continues playing like she did the first two weeks, that she will be able to make it to the final two. Not only was she the first HOH, but she is in the alliance that has control of the house, and has a boy (Corey) that will pretty much do anything she asks. As long as her alliance doesn't catch on to how much of a good game player she is and turn on her, she will do great this year.

James Huling

He is very much entertainment in the house. He is always playing pranks and keeps things interesting. He is also one of the only boys in the house that is totally respectful to the women. He is one of the vets that came back and he is one of my favs. He doesn't do a lot of game talking but because of his charming personality; him being everyone's friend sort of does the talking for him.

Da'Vonne Rogers

I was not a huge fan of her on her original season, which was "BB17," but that may have been because we didn't get to see her really play. She went home in the first couple weeks because she was on the wrong side of the house. She seems to have learned from her mistakes and is quickly becoming one of my favorites. She takes this game seriously and as soon as one of the house guests does something sketchy, you can bet that Day is there investigating. I predict her getting far by making power moves that would potentially break up her alliance.

These houseguests have only been playing for two weeks and there is already more game play than the last two seasons combined. This should be an interesting season with a lot of twists and shocking evictions.