20 Bible Verses That Will Lift You Up

20 Bible Verses That Will Lift You Up

Take some time to reflect on these verses. God wants to be there for you!

10850
20 Bible Verses That Will Lift You Up
unsplash

Everyone faces trials, hardships, pain, loss, and sorrow in life. And sometimes, you just have a bad day. Whether you are dealing with a situation that is breaking you, or you spilled your coffee on your nice outfit walking out the door this morning, God wants to lift you up, heal you, and make it all okay. Here are 10 verses to reassure you, fill your heart, and remind you just how much God loves you.

1. The Lord is near to those who are discouraged; he saves those who have lost all hope. ~Psalm 34:18

2. He strengthens those who are weak and tired. ~Isaiah 40:29

His love for us is strong, and his faithfulness is eternal. Praise the Lord! ~Psalm 117:2

3. I ask that your minds may be opened to see his light, so that you will know what is the hope to which he has called you, how rich are the wonderful blessings he promises his people ~Ephesians 1:18

4. Trust in God at all times, my people. Tell him all your troubles, for he is our refuge. ~Psalm 62:8

5. Put your hope in the Lord and obey his commands; he will honor you by giving you the land, and you will see the wicked driven out. ~Psalm 37:34

6. But his answer was: “My grace is all you need, for my power is greatest when you are weak.” I am most happy, then, to be proud of my weaknesses, in order to feel the protection of Christ's power over me. ~2 Corinthians 12:9

7. Jesus said to her, “My daughter, your faith has made you well. Go in peace, and be healed of your trouble.” ~Mark 5:34

8. "Happy are you who are hungry now; you will be filled! "Happy are you who weep now; you will laugh! ~Luke 6:21

9. "The Lord is good; his love is eternal and his faithfulness lasts forever." ~Psalm 100:5

10. "Leave all your worries with him, because he cares for you." ~1 Peter 5:7

11. "He will wipe away all tears from their eyes. There will be no more death, no more grief or crying or pain. The old things have disappeared.”' ~Revelation 21:4

12. "But for you who obey me, my saving power will rise on you like the sun and bring healing like the sun's rays. You will be as free and happy as calves let out of a stall." ~Malachi 4:2

13. "I alone know the plans I have for you, plans to bring you prosperity and not disaster, plans to bring about the future you hope for." ~Jeremiah 29:11

14. "Happy are those who are persecuted because they do what God requires; the Kingdom of heaven belongs to them!" ~Matthew 5:10

15. "God has blessed us; may all people everywhere honor him." ~Psalm 67:7

16. "Do not pay back evil with evil or cursing with cursing; instead, pay back with a blessing, because a blessingis what God promised to give you when he called you." ~1 Peter 3:9

17. “Yes,” said Jesus, “if you yourself can! Everything is possible for the person who has faith.” ~Mark 9:23

18. "Are any among you in trouble? They should pray. Are any among you happy? They should sing praises." ~James 5:13

19. "A man who obeys the Lord will surely be blessed like this." ~Psalm 128:4

20. "Fear not, for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom." ~Luke 12:32

Take some time to reflect on these verses. God wants to be there to comfort, help, and heal you in any situation, big or small. Allow Him to speak to you through His word. Allow Him to bless you. Allow Him to care for you in the way He so desires to. He loves you!