5 Bible Verses For The College Student Feeling Just About As Burned Out As I Am

"Do not fear, or be dismayed."

101
123rf

I have no idea what I am doing. I am so burned out, exhausted, confused about where to go from here and it is only my second semester of college.

I feel like I am doing a balancing act between too many things and going too far from who I am.

So I cannot imagine I am the only one feeling this way too.

Here are FIVE bible verses to seek out when you're feeling burned out:

1. Isaiah 43:2

"When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; the flames will not set you ablaze.''

2. John 14:27

“Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid.”

3. John 16:33

“I have said these things to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world, you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world.”

4. Deuteronomy 31:8

“It is the Lord who goes before you. He will be with you; he will not leave you or forsake you. Do not fear or be dismayed.”

5. Romans 12:22

“Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is –his good, pleasing and perfect will.”