15 Christian Lyrics For Your Next Instagram Caption

15 Christian Lyrics Perfect For Your Next Instagram Caption

How will people know you're a Christian unless you have Hillsong Worship in your bio?

56388

Why even have an Instagram bio if it's not filled with a Christian song?

1. "What a Beautiful Name" by Hillsong Worship.

"My sin was great / Your love was greater / What a beautiful name it is / The name of Jesus Christ my King."

2. "Who You Say I Am" by Hillsong Worship.

"In my Father's house / There's a place for me / I'm a child of God."

3. "Who You Say I Am" by Hillsong Worship.

"I am chosen / Not forsaken / I am who You say that I am."

4. "You Say" by Lauren Daigle.

"You say I am loved when I can't feel a thing / You say I am strong when I think I am weak / When I say I don't belong, You say I am Yours."

5. "Do It Again" by Elevation Worship.

"Your promise still stands / Great is Your faithfulness, Your faithfulness / I'm still in Your hands / This is my confidence / You've never failed me."

6. "Reckless Love" by Cory Asbury.

"Oh, the overwhelming, never-ending, reckless love of God / Oh it chases me down / Fights till I'm found / Leaves the ninety-nine / I couldn't earn it / I don't deserve it / Still you give yourself away."

7. "O Come to the Altar" by Elevation Worship.

"Bring your sorrows and trade them for joy / From the ashes a new life is born."

8. "I Will Rise" by Chris Tomlin.

"There's a peace I've come to know / Though my heart and flesh may fail / There's an anchor for my soul / I can say 'It is well.'"

9. "Trust in You" by Lauren Daigle.

"Truth is, You know what tomorrow brings / There's not a day ahead you have not seen / So let all things be my life and breath / I want what You want Lord and nothing less."

10. "So Will I" by Hillsong Worship.

"And as You speak / A hundred million galaxies are born / If the stars were made to worship, so will I."

11. "Indescribable" by Chris Tomlin.

"Indescribable / Uncontainable / Awestruck we fall to our knees as we humbly proclaim / You are amazing, God."

12. "Trust in You" by Lauren Daigle.

"You are my strength and comfort / You are my steady hand / You are my firm foundation / The Rock on which I stand / Your ways are always higher / Your plans are always good / There's not a place where I'll go / You've not already stood!"

13. "Hills and Valleys" by Tauren Wells.

"No matter what I have / Your grace is enough / No matter where I am / I'm standing in Your love."

14. "Victory" by the Liberty University Worship Collective.

"You're my victory / Strength in every season / You will steady me / Constant in the battle / You will fight for me / Standing on Your promise this I know / You're my victory."

15. "You Make Me Brave" by Bethel Music and Amanda Cook.

"As Your love / In wave after wave / Crashes over me, crashes over me / For You are for us / You are not against us / Champion of Heaven / You made a way for all to enter in."