Why even have an Instagram bio if it's not filled with a Christian song?
1. "What a Beautiful Name" by Hillsong Worship.
"My sin was great / Your love was greater / What a beautiful name it is / The name of Jesus Christ my King."
2. "Who You Say I Am" by Hillsong Worship.
"In my Father's house / There's a place for me / I'm a child of God."
3. "Who You Say I Am" by Hillsong Worship.
"I am chosen / Not forsaken / I am who You say that I am."
4. "You Say" by Lauren Daigle.
"You say I am loved when I can't feel a thing / You say I am strong when I think I am weak / When I say I don't belong, You say I am Yours."
5. "Do It Again" by Elevation Worship.
"Your promise still stands / Great is Your faithfulness, Your faithfulness / I'm still in Your hands / This is my confidence / You've never failed me."
6. "Reckless Love" by Cory Asbury.
"Oh, the overwhelming, never-ending, reckless love of God / Oh it chases me down / Fights till I'm found / Leaves the ninety-nine / I couldn't earn it / I don't deserve it / Still you give yourself away."
7. "O Come to the Altar" by Elevation Worship.
"Bring your sorrows and trade them for joy / From the ashes a new life is born."
8. "I Will Rise" by Chris Tomlin.
"There's a peace I've come to know / Though my heart and flesh may fail / There's an anchor for my soul / I can say 'It is well.'"
9. "Trust in You" by Lauren Daigle.
"Truth is, You know what tomorrow brings / There's not a day ahead you have not seen / So let all things be my life and breath / I want what You want Lord and nothing less."
10. "So Will I" by Hillsong Worship.
"And as You speak / A hundred million galaxies are born / If the stars were made to worship, so will I."
11. "Indescribable" by Chris Tomlin.
"Indescribable / Uncontainable / Awestruck we fall to our knees as we humbly proclaim / You are amazing, God."
12. "Trust in You" by Lauren Daigle.
"You are my strength and comfort / You are my steady hand / You are my firm foundation / The Rock on which I stand / Your ways are always higher / Your plans are always good / There's not a place where I'll go / You've not already stood!"
13. "Hills and Valleys" by Tauren Wells.
"No matter what I have / Your grace is enough / No matter where I am / I'm standing in Your love."
14. "Victory" by the Liberty University Worship Collective.
"You're my victory / Strength in every season / You will steady me / Constant in the battle / You will fight for me / Standing on Your promise this I know / You're my victory."
15. "You Make Me Brave" by Bethel Music and Amanda Cook.
"As Your love / In wave after wave / Crashes over me, crashes over me / For You are for us / You are not against us / Champion of Heaven / You made a way for all to enter in."