Bible Verses For Lonely People

Bible Verses For Lonely People

A few bible verses for those who are feeling lonely.

552
Bible Verses For Lonely People
Lonely Man Bench Near Sea

Everyone has off-days. Whether something bad happened or you're just not feeling yourself, feeling lonely can happen to anyone. Here are a few bible verses to help combat the loneliness.

1. Deuteronomy 31:6: "Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the Lord your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you.”

2. Romans 8:31-38: "What, then, shall we say in response to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us?He who did not spare his own Son, but gave him up for us all—how will he not also, along with him, graciously give us all things?Who will bring any charge against those whom God has chosen? It is God who justifies.Who then is the one who condemns? No one. Christ Jesus who died—more than that, who was raised to life—is at the right hand of God and is also interceding for us. Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall trouble or hardship or persecution or famine or nakedness or danger or sword?"

3. Matthew 28:20: "and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age"

4. Isaiah 43:1-5:

"He pursues them and moves on unscathed,

by a path his feet have not traveled before.

Who has done this and carried it through,

calling forth the generations from the beginning?

I, the Lord—with the first of them

and with the last—I am he.”

The islands have seen it and fear;

the ends of the earth tremble.

They approach and come forward"

5. John 14:18: "I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you."

I know personally I feel lonely a lot. Knowing that there is someone who is always there no matter what is such a comforting feeling. I believe that there is a higher power who is always looking down on us, but even if you don't, maybe these verses can still comfort you.