10 Bible Verses For When Your College Semester Gets Tough

10 Bible Verses For When Your Semester Gets Tough, Because Trust Me, It Will

We all need some Jesus to help us through college classes.

1929

College is tough. There isn't a lot of accountability for getting your work done, so maybe you start to slack. Or maybe you're the type of person that enjoys staying on top of things and the thought of looming due dates and exams is overwhelming. Either way, college will put your tuition money where your mouth is. If you're looking for strength and refreshment, God is your go-to guy, because let's be honest, we can't do this on our own.

1 Peter 5:7

"Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you."

Psalm 16:8

"I have set the Lord always before me. Because he is at my right hand, I will not be shaken."

2 Corinthians 12:9

"My power is made perfect in weakness."

2 Thessalonians 3:3

"But the Lord is faithful, and he will strengthen you and protect you from the evil one."

Exodus 15:2

"The Lord is my strength and my song; he has given me victory."

Isaiah 41:10

"I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."

Proverbs 16:3 

"Commit to the Lord whatever you do, and he will establish your plans."

Matthew 11:28

"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest."

Psalm 94:19

"When anxiety was great within me, your consolation brought me joy."

Philippians 4:6-7

"Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God."

God is the God of peace, the God of strength, and the God of all things good. Depend on him for your every need. I promise, trying to muster up your own strength to do things through your will only leaves you exhausted and defeated. The Lord desires your heart and that requires relinquishing control.