6 Bible Verses for the Beginning of the Semester

It's hard, folks.
295

The beginning of the semester is hard. Chaos ensues and it's difficult to keep up with any part of your life, including your spiritual one. There are some ways to help you stay on track, because who doesn't need some biblical encouragement during this time! You can set an alarm on your phone, do a series of devotionals, find a friend to be accountable with, go to a group bible study, etc. Here are some bible verses to help motivate you as you get back to the grind!

Galatians 6:9

"Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time, we will reap a harvest if we do not give up."

James 1:12

"Blessed is the one who perseveres under trial because, having stood the test, that person will receive the crown of life that the Lord has promised to those who love him."

Isaiah 40:31

"but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint."

Proverbs 3:5-6

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight."

John 16:33

"I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world."

1 Timothy 4:12

"Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in conduct, in love, in faith, and in purity."