The Best 5 Bible Verses For The Girl Who 'Isn't Enough'
Christianity

You may seem like you aren't enough but there is always one person who thinks you are — the Man upstairs.

112

You may seem like you aren't enough but there is always one person who thinks you are — the Man upstairs. Here are five bibles verses to remind you.

Psalm 93:4

"Mightier than the greatest waves of the sea is His love for you."

This specific quote has always stuck with me and always will, so much so that I have it tattooed on my arm. Theoretically, the greatest wave of the sea is probably the most powerful energy in the world. But still not as powerful as His love for you.

Romans 3:23

"For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God."

It doesn't matter who you are, we have all sinned and done wrong in God's eyes. What does matter is that he will never turn you away, he will never fall short of his love for you.

Philippians 4:13

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."

He will always be your rock and your strength, with him you can do, see and accomplish anything you want.

Romans 8:39

"Neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord."

This, much similar to other verses reminds us that our purest love comes from God himself and nothing could ever change that.

2 Corinthians 12:9

"But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me."

His grace should be and always will be sufficient enough for us, we are to never take granted this.