A Better Way To Shop Online

A Better Way To Shop Online

Be able to see how the clothes are going to fit before you even buy them.

21
A Better Way To Shop Online
Cauldrons and Cupcakes

I found these super cute flats HERE. I had to have them so I whipped out the debit card and bought them! I picked out size 10; I know I'm big foot, just to be safe. When they came in, I was over the moon! I unwrapped them and tried them on just to find that the shoe was way too big. I thought to myself, "I usually fit in a size 11, how is this possible?" I was so disappointed. If only there was some way that I could have known that their shoes ran bigger than normal. Then it hit me, I should google it. That is when I found the mother load, or should i say "the haul."

People of all shapes and sizes order multiple things from one online store, and they film themselves in the clothing! They tell you where they got it from, what size it is, and what they like and dislike about the product. They call buying all of the clothes, hauls. So when they try on all the clothes, you know what to expect when you go online. Most of the girls made a project of it. They did their hair and make up and styled the clothes into an outfit so that you could see the potential of each piece.They will also let you know the price of each piece and if the website has a sale going on.

Ill tag links to some of my favorite hauls and the links to the stores that they got the clothes from! Happy shopping!

ASOS UNBOXING HAUL & TRY ON | Hello October

ASOS

BOOHOO