This Bethel Album Will Lead You Into Worship

This album certainly does lead you into worshipful posture of praising the Father intentionally, holding nothing back.

60
Photo by Chad Kirchoff from Pexels

Psalm 98:4 reads, "Make a joyful noise to the Lord, all the earth; break forth into joyous song and sing praises!" The new Bethel album, "Victory" declares a joyful noise towards God's name. I have found myself repeatedly coming back to this album, and specific songs since its release. I hope my recommendations entice you to enjoy it as much as I do!

Raise A Hallelujah 

What a joyful declaration to begin the album with! I was already a fan of this song, and I am over the moon because it brings such praise to our Father. "I'm gonna sing in the middle of the storm, louder and louder, you're gonna hear my praises roar". This song reminds we are not alone in the storm, nor should we feel defeated. I had someone once share with me, "whatever is over our head is already under Jesus' feet", and that is the reason to rejoice in the hardest and darkest moments!

Goodness Of God

He is so good, isn't he? Why not sing about it! "Goodness of God" is one of my favorites off the album, one of the ones I listen to each morning as prepare for the day.

Ain't No Grave

Molly Skaggs, daughter of country star Ricky Skaggs, declares deliverance from the grave, and reminds that "there ain't no grave gonna hold my body down", because of Jesus' sacrifice for all! Her voice is perfect for this song, tuned along with the melody of the Bethel performers.

Stand In Your Love

"My fear doesn't stand a chance when I stand in your love". AMEN! This is such a catchy song, and that's not a bad thing! It's such a good reminder that we don't need to live in unhealthy fear. Such an uplifting song, and definitely worth a listen!

Victory Is Yours

Our God is all powerful, and is deserving of our daily praise. His very breath is breathed into our lungs, each time we inhale and exhale. How marvelous is that?

There Is A Name

I feel this song is a truth, in that, in our daily lives, Jesus should be at our core. Busyness seems to prioritize our days when He should be who we revolve around. In college, I find it can be difficult to be vocal with my faith, and I imagine in a corporate job environment, it can be the same. But with Him at our center, it should be easier to get out of our comfort zones and obey what He asks of us. Like in the song, "His power can't be questioned or contained".

Promises Never Fail

"I am standing on every promise that You make, I will see it come to pass in Your name, Oh Jesus, I will trust every word I hear You say I will see it come to pass in Your name." Such a good reminder that God's promises will never fail. Whatever he promises will come to pass.

Praise Is The Highway

Praise can be shown many different ways, but one of the most common is through song. Praise leads us to comfort of lifting our voices to Jesus, in the calm and in the storm. Praise unifies us with others, as we sing to the Lord in our congregations. I really feel tuned in when I listen to this song, with my heart resting in worship.

Drenched In Love

Probably one of the best from this album. I just can't stop listening to this song! It leads you into joyful worship. You can't help but smile and sing along!

Every Crown

This is one of my absolute favorites off this album. I find myself singing it to myself while working because it stays in my head. Every time I hear it, I feel drawn to my knees. I envision nations carrying crowns they've all made or acquired, climbing a seemingly endless staircase, to then place at the very feet of Jesus in an exalting posture. It's such a beautiful picture, and I can't wait to one day do just that!

How Great A King

"Yours is the victory" – Amen! How great He is! All I can do is quote this one, because it speaks for itself.. "For all you are, and all you've done, we lift you up". This is another one that leads you straight into worship and adoration of the King's sacrifice for us. "Oh, what a price You paid, trading the highest place, laid down Your crown for me, how great a King".

Christ Is Risen

Leading you with a worship-filled spirit, this piece builds the anticipation, through the instrument beats, of our returning King. I can't help but revisit lyrics, "oh death, where is your sting?" How exciting!

Living Hope

I first heard this song performed by Phil Wickham, and fell in love with it. Everything about this song is worshipful. Such a lovely melody and perfect lyrics. Can I just declare, "Jesus Christ, my living hope"! Yes and Amen!!

Endless Alleluia

Such a great reminder that every thought and action should be filled with an "endless alleluia". So often we carry our lives and go about our own business, not allowing God to move in the daily part, when it should be quite the contrary. Our lives should be living out an "endless alleluia".

This album certainly does lead you into a worshipful posture of praising the Father intentionally, holding nothing back. Every time I hear some of these songs, I can't help but "raise a Hallelujah". I'm thankful for the freedom I have to worship Him openly. The gift of worship, in any form, is such a gift, that we should not neglect.