It's finals week for most college students around the U.S., which means stressful situations are eminent, if they aren't or haven't already been happening. And who better to explain just how stressful finals time can be than the ever-expressive Troy Bolton from High School Musical?
1. When you realize that you have three finals scheduled for a single day and not nearly enough time to study for them all:
2. "You had all semester to work on this final project, why did you just start now?"
3. Noticing that one assignment you apparently didn't turn in or received a bad grade on and realizing it dropped your average 10 points...
4. ...and subsequently being told by your professor that they won't change it because "it was in the syllabus."
5. When your friend(s) tell you to stop stressing out so much about finals but they aren't the ones points away from failing a class:
6. When your parents ask you, "I thought you said everything was OK at school? Why are you so stressed?"
7. When a professor that you trusted or liked gives you a bad grade on an assignment at the last moment:
8. Walking into class for the final exam and hearing someone else say how prepared they are and how much sleep they got last night
9. Sitting down and waiting for your final exam to start, knowing that your grade in the class may literally depend on what you get on it
10. Finishing the exam and leaving with that feeling of dread or paranoia regarding whether or not you passed...
11. ...or maybe you leave the class just glad that it's all finally (hopefully) over with
12. Either way, at the end of finals, you're just happy to finally have everything done.
Good luck on finals, everyone! I know you'll do great...bet on it!