An Open Letter To My Bestfriend(s)

An Open Letter To My Bestfriend(s)

I may be crazy, but I can't be crazy without you guys

121
An Open Letter To My Bestfriend(s)
Facebook.com

“That was the thing about best friends. Like sisters and mothers, they could piss you off and make you cry and break your heart, but in the end, when the chips were down, they were there, making you laugh even in your darkest hours.”

Dear, bestfriend(s)

I don't think I tell you guys often just how much you guys mean to me. Here's to you and everything you've done and continue to do for me.

I love you all for various reasons but it's the constant support, love, and care you guys have for me that keeps me going. If I didn't have a support system like you guys i'd probably be in a corner crying my day away like a no-body! You guys have also shown me a love I have never felt before. For that I am thankful. For if it wasn't for you guys loving me the way you do I would'nt have learned to love myself the way I do now. I'm even more thankful that all of you care for me the way you do. I thank you guys for holding me up straight even when I'm ready to fall. I'd also like to thank you guys for putting up with everything I've put you through, Wether it be listening to me cry about work or boys, or whatever it may be! I thank you for dealing with my crazy laugh and obnoxious ways, as well the anoromous amount of food I need on a daily.

You guys are my go to for everything such as, food trips, movie dates, club partners, and travel companions. You give me life and purpose, and I couldn't ask for anything more. I wouldn't want to go to the devils tree, or party til 3 in the morning, or get breakfast at 1 in the morning with anyone else other than all of you guys.

I hope that in a few years we all are still close so I have you guys to call on when I get married, or have my first child. Oh and for me to give my child up to you on weekends so I can go out! Kidding! All in all though, you guys are the reason for my happiness, the reason I am strong, and the reason I believe in myself. For if you guys didn't believe in me I wouldn't be where I am today. One day I'll look back at all our younger years and even if you guys arent in my future I'll cherish the moments you were. When I look back I'll thank each and everyone one of you for playing such an important part in my life. I'll thank you for shaping me into a better person, and for showing me a new meaning of family. I love you all and thank you for making my life a little more crazy

Love, Melissa