7 Travel YouTubers To Watch To Cure Your Wanderlust

The idea of traveling seems so wonderful, but so does laying in your bed and experiencing it through the eyes (and camera) of someone else.

454
Every Pixel

Always wanted to travel the world, but too busy, too broke, or too lazy to travel? There are plenty of people who share their travels, adventures, and experiences on youtube. I was skeptical of watching these YouTube videos until I realized just how awesome it is being able to experience these amazing destinations and adventures vicariously through them.

While nothing actually beats the nomadic adventure of exploring our crazy wonderful planet by our own foot, watching it through amazing photography and videography comes as a close second. Think of it as a more personalized Travel Channel.

1. FunForLouis

Let me introduce you to my favorite travel vloggers of all times...Louis Cole. Louis Cole is a British daily vlogger who travels around the world recording all of his crazy adventures. He has 2 million subscribers and one of the most influential people on youtube.

While he may not have the most subscribers he is one of the first YouTubers to be granted access to Vlog and document in North Korea. He has also traveled in his own two-person plane, with a friend around the world in 90 days to make a documentary on global diversity.

He currently is working as a part of the London2Africa Cycle, which he is trying to accomplish a mission in which he cycles, from London to Africa. To figure out how he does this and to witness more of his extravagant adventures, go to his channel on FunForLouis.

Youtube: www.youtube.com/user/FunForLouis

Instagram: funforlouis

2. Lost Leblanc

Christian LeBlanc is a daily vlogger from Canada, with 587,000 subscribers. He quit his 9-5 in the corporate world to pursue his passion for traveling the world and create films that document his travels. Go #GetLost with Lost LeBlanc throughout his adventurous travels to the unknown, at his channel on Lost LeBlanc.

Youtube: www.youtube.com/user/LostLeBlanc

Instagram: lostleblanc

3. Mr. Ben Brown

Ben Brown is a daily vlogger from the United Kingdom who makes a living off being a filmmaker and photographer from London with a passion to travel the world. He used to be a part of the British Flat Water Kayak Team for 10 years, and was also a part of the junior and senior Marathon World Champion, among many other World Cup wins and podium results.

He has over 718k subscribers on YouTube and has so many different projects and films that he is constantly working on. He also writes on his blog, which you can read on www.mrbenbrown.com. Join his journey by subscribing to Mr. Ben Brown on YouTube, and by keeping up with his blog.

Youtube: www.youtube.com/user/benbrown100

Instagram: mrbenbrown

4. The Blonde Abroad

Kiersten is a California girl and, like Christian LeBlanc [Lost LeBlanc), quit her 9-5 career in a corporate finance job to become a world traveler. She's traveled to OVER 50 countries and has 25,000 subscribers as well as a very strong following on her blog, which you can find at https://theblondeabroad.com.

Besides the exciting travel vlogs, she also makes videos on traveling hacks, hints, and advice, as well as makes vlogs for global festivals, and the interesting eats she discovers around the world.

Youtube: www.youtube.com/user/TheBlondeAbroad

Instagram: theblondeabroad

5. GRRRLTRAVELER

GrrrlTraveler, also known as Christine Kaaloa, is a gal that travels around the world all by herself. She currently has 65 thousand subscribers on youtube and is full of travel vlogs, travel tips, and survival tips for traveling on your own. She has two mottos. One being "Before you take that vacation, you need to survive it" and she sure does she have tips to survive your next vacation.

Her next motto is "Travel Survival: Finding your GRRR in solo travel". Her main mission on youtube is to help inform her viewers of the many destinations and what "things to do" at each spot around the world. She documents her great times, as well as the new food, finds she finds :) She like many of the other YouTubers has a blog if that's more your style, and you can find it at https://grrrltraveler.comx/.

Youtube: www.youtube.com/user/ckaaloa

Instagram: grrrltraveler

6. VagaBrothers

Besides FunForLouis, The Vaga Brothers, while new to my watch list, is definitely my second favorite travel channel. The Vaga Brothers are both California Natives, who view their successful youtube channel as a youtube travel show for our global generation. Together Alex and Marko have become award-winning travel videographers, photographers, and writers.

They have a mission to explore our amazing planet and connect with the younger generation to help inspire and encourage them to do the same. The channel serves as inspiration destinations, travel information, and pure second-hand enjoyment of their travels that really make you feel that you are with them.

Youtube: www.youtube.com/user/vagabrothers

Blog: http://vagabrothers.com/

Instagram: vagabrothers

7. Migrationology

Last, but definitely not least, the food mogul himself Mark Wiens. Mark Wiens is a full-time travel eater with 1.9 MILLION subscribers. He believes that the main inspiration and the main goal of traveling should be experiencing the food.

He has tried some of the nicest cuisines while abroad, as well as some of the more bizarre and crazier cuisines that not many would dare to try in their entire lifetimes. To second hand try the crazy foods follow his channel on youtube at Mark Wiens. He also has a vlogging channel, if that better suits your style and it is at Mark Wiens Vlogs.

Youtube: www.youtube.com/user/migrationology

Youtube 2: www.youtube.com/channel/UCOL6xgEltz1CLDyihWvVTQQ

Instagram: migrationology

These vloggers will inspire you and make it feel like you have been around the world with them when you are in the comfort of your own home!