Summer Break Gives You The Most Free Time, Don't Let It Go To Waste

During the summer, students should experience the joys of minimal deadlines and work on developing innovative ideas for their upcoming future.

95
Erikka Chowdhury

It is almost two weeks into summer vacation and I’m pretty sure many of us are still lingering over the contagious dilemma regarding what we should be doing. I know I am! As depressing as it may sound, summer vacation cannot be treated as a complete summer vacation for college students. As a matter of fact, summer is the ideal moment in which we have more free time and can accomplish a lot of work while relaxing. We are not constantly on the run unless we have work, internships, or even research. Not everything has to be performed within a rigid time constraint and we are not always under the pressure. Minimal pressure leads to reduced stress which equals relaxation and optimum levels of productivity.

Also, summer is the time in which we should engage in meaningful conversations with colleagues, friends, and family because this is when we have the most free time. These summer conversations can bolster your growth as a person and make you more aware of the turnout of life after graduation.

I strongly recommend everyone to not lose their personality over the summer. Everyone should strive to fully utilize the summer break offered to you by traveling extensively! In other words, you actually learn the most while you are traveling and it further proves how outgoing you really are. During the summer, students should experience the joys of minimal deadlines and work on developing innovative ideas for their upcoming future.

Starting next week, I will be taking summer classes and volunteering which will definitely keep me busy this summer! The bright side of my summer would be interacting with my friends, classmates, and people on a daily basis while being outdoors most of the time! Being a nature lover, I rejoice the most when I'm outdoors and keeping myself occupied with many things on a regular basis