MageMoa's List Of Games And Friendly Attitude Highlights Him As An Up-And-Coming Twitch Streamer

PR Manager by day and inclusive variety streamer by night. MageMoa does it all!

16
space gray iPhone X smartphone turned on

MageMoa is the next spotlight streamer with a long list of games.

In continuation with our Odyssey Streamer Spotlight series, we delve once more into the Internet's center for content creators, live artists, and video game enthusiasts: Twitch.tv. Like all media platforms, Twitch allows creatives and content creators from around the globe to share and connect with each other and their audience—forming an interconnected web of communities. Like all media outlets, too, it takes time to garner both attention and a steady fanbase when first starting to stream on Twitch.

Nonetheless, this challenge to break through the surface of the streaming platform is one of the most rewarding, and for individuals like Dutch gaming streamer Moa Afzal—or better known by his Twitch name MageMoa (he/him/his)—a growing and vibrant community is already underway.

A Netherlands national and based in Amsterdam, MageMoa is not only an Affiliate of Twitch through his channel but is also a PR manager for Nickelodeon, MTV, and Nick Jr. With a background in entertainment, MageMoa engages with his audience while streaming and maintains great conversation as viewers and himself delve into games such as "Valorant," "Little Nightmares," "Final Fantasy XIV," "Dead by Daylight," and so many more.

MageMoa's 100% LGBTQIA2+ and Accepting Community is a great place for all viewers on the streaming platform.

In turn, MageMoa's engaging and layback commentary throughout streams adds to the charm of his channel - a warm and inviting space for viewers looking to settle into another Twitch community (given that those individuals are 18 years old and up as per Twitch's Terms of Service agreement). Nonetheless, with the exceptional conversations and long repertoire of games, there comes an exciting and entertaining viewing experience as viewers are given a variety of games as is common with variety streamers. MageMoa's friendly demeanor also helps to set the tone and inclusivity of his channel as he is another LGBTQIA2+ community cultivator and out himself. MageMoa's community offers a space for his viewers and all of those interested in watching video games streams, from Pokémon to horror games. With that, check out MageMoa's channel and support his growing community on both Twitch and his social media!