Twilight Quotes For The Die Hard Twihard

I'm sorry but Bella and Edward are #goals.

31

Let's face it, I am a girl who still loves to remember the good ole' days and by that I mean my Twilight days. So I bring you my favorite quotes from Twilight, so I hope you enjoy it as much as I did going back to remember these quotes!

1. Do I dazzle you?

I mean do I really have to explain this one?

2. And so the lion fell in love with the lamb.

And they surely did!

3. Stupid, shiny Volvo owner.

Ok this may not have made the movie in this exact form but ya get the point.

4. I’m just going to do what I want now, and let the chips fall where they may.

I mean I really like this one, its a good approach to most things in my life,

5. I love you more than anything in the world combined.

Because this totally is quote goals and who wouldn't want this said to them?

6. Your hair looks like a haystack...but I like it.

okay but my hair is most always a haystack and I sometimes like it.

I loved finding this quotes from Twilight and my younger days of me being obsessed over the book and the movie. Let me know what quotes stuck out to you the most or if you have any other favorites!