best tv friends

Best Buds: The Top 9 Best Bro Duos of All Time

You can't deny the love.

25

Over the years, there have been some true icons in the limelight for not only their unique personalities but their friendships with other people. Here are the top 10 best buds of all time:

1. Michael and Dwight – "The Office (U.S.)"

What an unlikely duo. Even though at times Michael wants to rip Dwight's head off, we really don't see Michael more like himself than when he's in Dwight's presence. Their support and need for one another, even if it's underlying at times, is what true friendship really means.

2. Sam and John – "Game of Thrones"

Sam's undying respect and admiration for John are what true friends should strive for. During battles and times of emotional hardship, they always have each other's back, even if it means risking their lives.

3. Rocket and Groot – "Guardians of the Galaxy"

The way this duo works together is enough to make you root (ha!) for them through ever movie. With Rocket's skills and Groot's size, together, they are a force to be reckoned with.

4. Spider-Man and Iron Man – "Spider-Man: Homecoming"

Once again with an older-brother complex, this pair of friends hits you hard in the toughest times. If you didn't shed a tear in the almost final scene in "Avengers: Infinity War" (you know which one I'm talking about), I can't trust you.

5. Joey and Chandler – "Friends"

We love a good 90's pairing, especially ones that never take themselves too seriously. The shenanigans these friends share will make you both laugh and cry a bit. No matter how badly one of them may try to become independent, they always come running back to the other.

6. Nick and Schmidt – "New Girl"

These best buds can make you belly-laugh so hard until you can't breathe. The things that come out of these guys' mouths are sometimes just out of this world. Alone, they have some of the best one-liners, and together, they share some of the best dialogue in the show, hands down.

7. Ben and Chris – "Parks and Recreation"

Together through it all, no matter how far one of them may stray, they always find their ways back to one another with support and a good 'ole bro hug.

8. Jake and Boyle – "Brooklyn Nine-Nine"

Together, they will have each other's backs till the end of time. They may date other people, but this bro-love runs deep.

9. Dustin and Steve – "Stranger Things"

I mean, honestly, how can you not die over this pairing? Steve talks on the role of the older brother (really, the mom figure) and watches over Dustin with everything in him. Also, the way Dustin looks up to Steve, even in sometimes a very joking manner, is what a true friendship is.

I'd also like to give an honorable mention to Dustin and Dart. I originally had them down together for this title but that relationship truly is a rocky one.