Best Top 10 Christmas Songs​

Best Top 10 Christmas Songs​

Yes, "All I Want For Christmas" by Mariah Carey is on the list.

23
Best Top 10 Christmas Songs​
https://www.pexels.com/photo/father-and-daughter-playing-piano-5728301/

10. You're a Mean One Mr. Grinch (Tyler the Creator)

"You're as cuddly as a cactus"

Tyler the Creator came out with a Christmas album for the movie, "The Grinch." The Grinch and Tyler the Creator is such an interesting mix but honestly, the album has some great songs. This song is chill but also very catchy. It's different than most Christmas carols, but it still puts me in the Christmas spirit.

9. What Christmas Means to Me (Stevie Wonder)

"Even though I love you madly, it seems I love you more"

I love Stevie Wonder and I think that his music is so beautiful. Any Stevie wonder song makes me happy, but this song makes me so happy and makes me want to dance.

8. Mistletoe (Justin Bieber)

"The way I followed my heart, and it led me to a miracle"

Every Justin Bieber fan most likely plays this song repeatedly during the holidays. This whole album is amazing, but Mistletoe just hits different. It is such a sweet and romantic song.

7. The Christmas Song (Christina Aguilera)

"All though it's been said, many times, many ways, Merry Christmas to you"

Christina Aguilera's riffs and runs in this particular song are so soothing. She did not disappoint with her vocals. I love this song because it's very chill, yet so powerful when belts notes. It has a smooth balance.

6. This Christmas (Chris Brown)

"How much fun it's gonna be together this Christmas"

I think we have all known that Chris Brown stunning vocals. The intro to this song just makes me feel so at peace. Then the song speeds up and puts me in a more joyful mood.

5. Santa Tell Me (Ariana Grande)

"But it's hard to focus when I see you walking around the room"

This song is about Ariana Grande holding her ground to make sure that her man likes her back. It' is a song about how to not simp during the Christmas season. It is a very catchy song and her high notes are so beautiful in this song.

4. That's Christmas to Me (Pentatonix)

"I've got this Christmas song in my heart"

This song also makes me feel so peaceful. The way that Pentatonix's voices blend together so beautifully with no instruments during this song is so mesmerizing.

3. All I want for Christmas is You (Mariah Carey)

"I just want you for my own, more than you could ever know"

This song is a classic and needed to be added to the list. The only reason that it is not number one on my list is probably because I hear it everywhere I go during the Christmas season and it is sometimes overplayed. Whenever I hear this song start to play, I know that Christmas is right around the corner. Every time I hear this song, I think of my friends and I all trying to reach her high note at the end.

2. Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)

"All the fun we had last year"

I have to admit. This is the best Mariah Carey Christmas song. The lyrics are sad because she talks about how much she misses her love, but the song is very upbeat and always makes me feel so happy and makes me want to dance around. And of course, Mariah's vocals did not disappoint in this song.

1. Merry Christmas, happy holidays (N-Sync)

"Celebrating the special times we share. Happiness 'cause love is in the air"

I can not express how much happiness this song brings me. I will listen to this song all year round. Something about it just makes me want to get up and dance with my friends. This song will NEVER get old for me. The vocals, the instruments, the vibes, it is all perfect.