Best Things To Do In Nashville

Best Things To Do In Nashville

29
Best Things To Do In Nashville
http://www.southernliving.com/travel/south-central/nashville-new-flavor

Here are five top attractions in Nashville to mark off your bucket list. 

1. Bluebird Café. What is a trip to Nashville without a trip to the Bluebird Café? This is Nashville’s favorite venue for food and live music from upcoming songwriters. Definitely something to mark off your bucket list. 

2. Grand Ole Opry. This is Nashville’s number one place for entertainment. Concerts are held here on the regular, and it is known as “country’s most famous stage.” Thousands of people line up awaiting the incredible experiences on this stage. Get your tickets now so you can see what it’s all about!

3.Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum. We all know Nashville is known for its country  music. The Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum hosts live music performances -- including the CMAs -- and has dining services and historic country video clips, along with music, in the museum. It’s difficult to leave this place without the country music vibes.

4 .Tootsie’s Orchid Lounge. If you’re looking to become the next discovered star on stage, Tootsie’s is the place to go. This honky tonk bar is where Willie Nelson got his first songwriting gig. Since the 1960s, live music is played here every night.  

5. Music City Walk of Fame. In downtown Nashville there's a public park where famous artists in the music industry are honored by stars in the ground. It's located right across the street from the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum, which makes for a great tourist day full of music and stardom.