Best Things About Beyonce

We All Know ​Beyoncé Is Queen, But Her Music Is Just The Beginning Of What Makes Her Amazing

There's so much talent in this one woman that for people like me, it's hard to imagine that she is part of the same human race as me.

33
Beyonce

I love Beyoncé. That's probably not the first time you've heard something like this from someone you know. Beyoncé is one of the biggest influencers in the world due to her leadership, her inspirational work ethic, her revolutionary music, her empowering values, and of course, her goddess-like voice. There's so much talent in this one woman that for people like me, it's hard to imagine that she is part of the same human race as me. Her abilities are superhuman — every day she's pushing her limits farther and farther.

I think that's what I like most about her. After being under her father's production, Beyoncé began directing and producing her own music videos. She became her own director and made music to lift women (and especially women of color) up. Through her music videos like "If I Were A Boy" to "Pretty Hurts," Beyoncé's music has so much meaning in it that mixed in with beautiful melodic compositions, it creates a space for emotional vulnerability and empowerment.

I love her so much. Some people may choose to say that she's overrated or that she's not even a good singer. That's fine, that's your own opinion. What I choose to focus on is the kinds of bonds and emotional connections between fans of Beyonce who share a passionate love for her music and her purpose. I think that's one of the strengths of fandoms. There are toxic people who will go head over heels to make sure that no one's opinions matter but their own, but it's so much more expansive and widened than that.

Beyoncé truly has so many fans who have similar values as me, such love of family, respect, and acknowledgment of the oppression that women and people of color share. Without influencers like Beyoncé, there would be a small chance for some fans to even meet. Beyoncé has built a channel for which fans can all bond together and build deep and meaningful friendships.