My Top 15 Taylor Swift Songs, In Honor Of TS7

Did you hear? It's coming.

4.26

43

Sorry if I didn't list your fav... I didn't even get to list some of my favs, so I know how you feel.

Enchanted - Speak Now

I will never waiver on this. Perfect for singing in your car, in the shower, in your bedroom. It makes me cry, gives me chills, and reminds me why I love being in love.

All Too Well - Red 

The complete opposite of Enchanted. No song will ever break my heart like this. Even while I'm in a happy, healthy relationship, I am moved to tears by this song. The bridge is incredible, and cannot be topped by any other T Swift song.

Delicate - Reputation

An incredible single for new era Taylor Swift. I wanna see so many more songs by her with this vibe. It's true enough to old Taylor Swift to feel familiar to longtime fans but it has a refreshing sound and lyrics.

Place in This World - Taylor Swift

I used to play this song and look out the window dramatically while it was raining on the way to my grandma's house when I was like 10. Will always have a nostalgic feeling for me. Definitely, the song I needed to hear when I was a pre-teen girl.

Tell Me Why - Fearless

Good song for when your s/o was being an asshole. But for real, what a good way to explain emotional abuse?? I always felt sad when I could relate to it :/

Style - 1989

God, this was such a good single. I remember the day she dropped this thinking "She's back, bitches!" We see a new era Taylor Swift come forward in this song, which is why it made this list.

Holy Ground - Red

Makes me want to dance my heart out. Such a sweet way to look back on a love that came at the wrong time. Happy sound but sad lyrics. Makes me realize how important it is to hold onto the feeling of being in love.

Mary's Song (Oh My My My) - Taylor Swift

Classic T Swift. Every little girl wanted to relate to it so bad. But for real, the song tells such a sweet story and I hope the couple it was based on is still happy and in love.

Sparks Fly - Speak Now

One time I asked a girl on a date by singing this song to her… she said yes but who did I think I was trying to turn my life into Glee? This was one of Taylor's first attempts at having PG lyrics with her vague references to sexy times, so we can appreciate this song for her attempt to make things spicy.

Getaway Car - Repuation

I instantly liked this one, and I was a little weary when it came to her newest album. It's been on repeat for the past few days, which is why I added it to this list.

Stay Beautiful - Taylor Swift

The perfect song for having a crush on someone out of your league. I'd always sing this song in the shower when I had a new crush and would change "Cory" to whatever the name of the person was that I was thinking of. Is that weird?

Wildest Dreams - 1989

Although I got sick of hearing it on the radio every day, I really do appreciate this song. The lyrics are beautiful and it feels very honest.

Hey Stephen - Fearless

Same as Stay Beautiful with the singing in the shower thing. To be fair, I sang all of these songs in the shower a lot.

Don't Blame Me - Reputation

The bridge?? With the drop?? The overall vibe?? Incredible. Makes me wanna roll my windows down and blast it while going down backroads. Lord save me.

Fearless - Fearless

Growing up, I wanted a love like this. I had at least 4 posters of the Fearless album cover hanging up in my room because I thought it was so cool. This is also a good song to drive to, and if you haven't yet, you should.