The 9 Most Life-Changing Target Aisles, Ranked From Best To Best

Let Target tell you what you need.

3968

With the help of some fellow valued Target customers, I successfully compiled a list of Target aisles from most visited least visited. In doing so, I am convinced I broke Facebook by asking people to decide between aisles, but it was definitley worth it.

For me, Office Supplies is number one, followed closely by Home Decor. I like to think one day I can buy every single thing I see in each section. As a broke college student, that dream seems almost impossible. Target gives me hope, however, that if there is a will there is a way.

I don't ever want to say an aisle in Target is not loved, because no one actually dislikes a Target aisle. This list is simply to show which aisles draw people in the most.

1. Home Decor

"I need those pillows"

"The aisle with the decorative throw pillows that I don't need but I want so badly."

"Curtains and bookcases"

"I am a slut for blankets and water bottles."

"I could be in there forever. I have planned like every room of my future house in like one visit once."

"Chip and Joanna Gaines."

2. Dollar Section

"It has all the holiday socks for $1"

"I swear I spend 90% of my time in Target there."

"It is the most Target thing in Target."

3. Office Supplies

"I love me some colored pens"

"I am a pathetic sucker for a good pen and I love a good organization tool."

"I bullet journal so I am obsessed with pens/markers."

4. Beauty

"MAKEUP"

"Even though I don't wear a lot of makeup, I somehow always end up stopping by those aisles!"

"Nail polish. I always gravitate to the nail polish, spend 20 minutes deciding what colors I like, and end up not buying any."

"The end of the aisles where the clearance section is because you can find some good things for like $2."

"Face washes."

5. Kitchen Decor

"Mugs!!"

"Pots and pans, to plates and bowls"

5. Clothes

"Clothing, PJs, and socks."

7. Books

"Those 30% stickers really get me."

"Fiction books!!"

8. Food

Caitlin Johnston

"Everything looks so good, so I stroll by just to test myself."

9. Technology

"I like looking at the new phones & Apple watches."

"One time I found a Fitbit on sale for $30 because it was an online return!"

10. Honorable Mentions

Candles, Stationary, Clearance, Baby Section, Seasonal Section

"I LOVE me some Target!"

P.S. - Shoutout to Anna for taking all these photos and to Syracuse Target for letting me do me.