The Top 12 Best Seasonal Starbucks Drinks, Ranked By A Barista

The Biased Barista's 12 Best Seasonal Starbucks Drinks, Ranked From Now To December

A slightly biased list by a former barista.

110

Once fall hits, all things basic comes at us at full force including seasonal Starbucks drinks. From October to December, coffee drinkers everywhere are treated to a sweet (and high calorie) array of spiced and cozy lattes, frappuccinos, and hot chocolates.

As an active Starbucks goer and former professional barista, I have so generously provided you, assuming you are also a loyal Starbs lover, a list of the top 12 Seasonal Starbucks drinks from my least favorite to my most favorite. So, please note that this list is completely biased but again, I am a professional.

Eggnog Latte/Frappuccino

OK. This baby is actually more popular than I initially thought. Keep in mind, it's made out of real eggnog so if you're not into that, then I recommend getting something different. When I first tasted it, I didn't completely hate it (which is weird since I really am not the biggest eggnog fan, to begin with). In fact, it had a bite to it which was kind of fun! Disclaimer: I had a tummy ache after I drank it which is why it's in last place but what really put it at the bottom is the fact I can't get over is that it's a putrid yellow color so maybe drink it with your eyes closed?

Pumpkin Spiced Latte/Frappuccino

Yes. The ever famous PSL is towards the bottom end of the list (I can practically hear basic girls across America screeching in horror). Why is that you may ask? WELL. First of all, that syrup is a shade bright orange that looks absolutely fake. Secondly, pumpkin spice has been DONE to death. Literally, October hits and everything gets the pumpkin spice treatment. Lastly, it's much too sweet for my liking. So there, I said it. Pumpkin spice is overrated and quite frankly, not that great in a liquid-coffee form. It's not bad but there are definitely better options than the PSL.

Salted Caramel Mocha

It's good but it's not special. It tastes like a regular caramel mocha latte but the only difference is that there's salt thrown on top. Basically, it's a safe yet slightly seasonal bet but we all know that you can do better than that!

Holiday Spice Flat White

As a former barista, I can honestly say that a flat white isn't that great but the holiday spice flat white is actually super cozy to have on a cold day — Especially if you aren't a fan of the sweeter drinks.

Chestnut Praline Chai Tea Latte

It's like chai on steroids. There's no other way to describe it.

Caramel Apple Spice

It's steamed apple cider with caramel and whipped cream. It's literally fall in a cup. What else could you ask for?

Toasted White Chocolate Mocha

Much like the salted caramel mocha, this drink is nothing special except that it tastes... warmer? Yeah, that's the word. Warmer. Still delicious though!

Toffee Nut Latte

I love toffee so I'm a fan of this drink. It's in the middle because it's seasonal but not ~that~ seasonal but still very tasty!

Caramel Brûlée Latte

Imagine what a caramel brûlée infused with espresso tastes like. Now make it into a liquid and add caramel brûlée bits on top. That's what the caramel brûlée latte tastes like.

Gingerbread Latte

If ya like gingerbread, you will like this drink. Tastes like a cookie in liquid form. Closes with a bite from the spice. If you can't decide on a drink, try this one.

Chestnut Praline Latte

This latte is super popular for all the right reasons. It has a chestnut infused chocolate taste with cute, lil' praline bits on the top. Super yummy, super basic, you'll love it, trust me.

Peppermint Mocha Latte/Frappuccino/ANYTHING

YOU HEARD ME. Peppermint mocha anything automatically wins. It's an iconic duo that has stood the test of time. It's like the Bonnie and Clyde of Seasonal Starbucks drinks. You can not go wrong with this classic. *Drops mic*