The Best Star Wars Outfits And Fashion, From All The Movies

9 Of The Best 'Star Wars' Outfits That Have The Fashion Force Behind Them

There are so many parts that make "Star Wars" what it is today, most importantly, the costumes.

823

There are many things and parts that have made Star Wars the cultural phenomenon that it is now. The special effects at the time of the original release were nothing but outstanding. The concept of something so futuristic existing long ago in a galaxy far, far away. The Skywalker family, how complicated and connected it is to the entire universe.

Honestly, the list could go on and on.

One specific thing that people enjoy, but I think in a more passive way, is the costuming and wardrobe. As a kid, I remember thinking how cool Darth Vader, the Stormtroopers, Jedi, and rebels looked. Having the chance to put on some Jedi robes or suit up in some armor from the Empire would be a dream for nearly any fan.

Through the years the costumes only got better as well. Something new was always in the works. Perhaps new troopers, Jedi attire, or dark side outfits — the universe would always push the limits. As such I've collected some of what I consider to be the best outfits through the series.

1. Darth Vader (armored).

Darth Vader has got to be the epitome of bad guy.Intimidating height. Never-ending darkness. Hidden face. A total badass through and through.

2. Luke Skywalker (ROTJ).

Luke in ROTJ dressed like the person he is a new generation of Jedi.

3. Padme Amidala

Padme was always balling in an any outfit she had on.

4. Leia Organa.

Even though Leia may have never met her mother, she certainly takes after her in terms of style.

5. Stormtroopers.

Any generation of Stormtrooper is badass in their own way, but it all started with the OG crew back in 77.

6. Kylo Ren.

Although he may be bit goth or emo, Kylo is still my favorite person (in style and personality) in the new trilogy.

7. Swamp troopers (mudtroopers).

I really don't know what draws me to the Swamptroopers, but they're a group that I can't get enough of. Just so rugged and different from others we've seen throughout the franchise.

8. Boba Fett.

Boba's outfit is as cool as his demeanor.

9. Shoretroopers.

When you see these guys run out on the beaches on Scarif, you know they mean business.