I tried to keep this list short and sweet because I could go on for hours about music and love. This is a list of classics and modern songs about love that will make you think about doing so yourself. Enjoy!
1. "Can't Help Falling in Love" --Elvis PresleyGiphy
A timeless classic that will make anyone fall in love!
2. "At Last"-- Etta JamesGiphy
Every girl wants to be able to say this about a guy at some point in their life.
3. "I Will Always Love You"-Whitney HoustonGiphy
The Queen must make the list of course!
4. "My Girl"-The TemptationsGiphy
What girl doesn't want to be told this ?? "My Girl" is a song any generation of woman can relate to.
5. "Purple Rain"-PrinceGiphy
Prince gave us a gem when he made this song.
6. "Killing Me Softly With His Songs"-FugeesGiphy
7. "Make You Feel My Love" -AdeleGiphy
This IS my all time favorite song! This is how I would want to feel about the person I am in love with.
8. "All of Me"-John LegendGiphy
I think it's safe to say that this song speaks for itself.
"9. If I Aint Got You"-Alicia KeysGiphy
This song is so pure and genuine.
10. "I Won't Give Up" -Jason MrazGiphy
This song reminds us not to give up on love too quickly.
11. "God, Your Mama, And Me"-Florida Georiga Line\The Backstreet BoysGiphy
I just really love this song, and thought it would be nice to add to the list. (Let a man tell me this!)
12. "Unless It's With You"-Christina AguileraGiphy
AHHHHH! This song is fairly new, but DAMN... I love it. I think Christina perfectly nailed how I want to feel marrying my husband in the future.